Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

David Pick

Member
Mar 10, 2019
1
1
4
23
I just want to say that I (and I guess I´m not alone) would love to see crossbows implemented in Lucky Islands/Skywars with the arrive of 1.14
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ruisedeer
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
1.14 isnt even out lol. Maybe wait for it to come out before making suggestions about it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Keanu

Rakion

Well-Known Member
Aug 2, 2016
253
122
118
23
I mean, would be cool. But we'd need to wait a bit before implementing something that technically hasn't been out yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: God.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom