Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

David Pick

Member
Mar 10, 2019
1
1
4
23
I just want to say that I (and I guess I´m not alone) would love to see crossbows implemented in Lucky Islands/Skywars with the arrive of 1.14
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ruisedeer
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
1.14 isnt even out lol. Maybe wait for it to come out before making suggestions about it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Keanu

Rakion

Well-Known Member
Aug 2, 2016
253
122
118
23
I mean, would be cool. But we'd need to wait a bit before implementing something that technically hasn't been out yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: God.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom