Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello CubeCrafters,

It's time for Parkour to get some love, and we know that you guys adore our parkour gamemode and love trying to get our gold medal times. In this update, we've added new levels & maps, introduced level modifiers, competitive parkour is returning, and all of this and more is now available on Bedrock! And we've made Parkour even better to play with your friends! Read below to learn more.

🗺️ New maps & Levels

Parkour has the most maps/levels than any gamemode on our network. So to make Parkour even more fun and achievable on Java, we've added more maps & levels. There are 7 new Easy, Medium & Hard maps, which includes 37 brand new levels to try out & unlock with points.

For players who don't have enough points, don't worry; we've got you covered. There are 23 new levels for existing maps for Easy, Medium & Hard; these are for free to play maps & maps you might have already purchased with points.

Easy Parkour - TNT
2021-06-09_14.23.30.jpg

Medium Parkour - Autumn
2021-06-09_14.36.30.jpg

Medium Parkour - Swamp
2021-06-09_14.35.49.jpg

⏫ Level modifiers, Parkour Multpliers & "Best of" options

Medals currently make our Parkour a challenge to complete, but we want to up the challenge. We've added "Level modifiers". These are modifiers that are unlocked after you finish a level at least once. Think of it as a 2nd edition to the level. There's 5 that are available:
  • Speed - You're given Speed 4, so you gotta go fast!
  • Blindness - You're given Blindness, good luck seeing!
  • Jump boost & Blindness - You're given Jump boost & Blindness, so reach the sky... whilst blind.
  • No crouching - If you crouch, you're sent back to the start!
  • Don't stop moving - If you stop moving for some time, you'll be sent back to the start!

Level modifiers

Our Parkour gamemode is very party and friend friendly. Previously, if you were in a party and complete a level, the game recorded your times against your friends, but now you can change that! In addition, We've added a "Best of" setting onto your hotbar, where you can change your options. You can choose between:
  • Fastest time - Party member with the fastest time wins!
  • Fewest jumps - Party member with the least amount of jumps wins!
  • Fewest falls - Party member with the least amount of falls!
  • Fewest penalties - Your time, jumps & falls are all calculated and summarised; party member with the lowest penalty number wins!

We've also added Point Multipliers for Parkour. This means you can purchase one, off our Java store, and get x2 points in Parkour or Competitive Parkour for 1 hour. Check them out here!

🏁 Competitive Parkour is back!

Some time ago, Competitive Parkour was removed from our Java network, but now it's back! Join queues and challenge your friends with a 1v1 parkour fight! Play one of the nine competitive maps and race to the end before your opponent!

You can join via the public queue to play against other players. Or, if you want to play with your friends, you can instantly join via a party or duel challenge them by right-clicking them in the lobby.

2021-06-09_14.56.04.jpg

Pinball - Competitive Parkour

🏃 Parkour is now on Bedrock!

Parkour has been one of the highest requested games to be added to our Bedrock network. And today, we can happily announce that it's now available! It's packed with the same highly polished and amazing content as our network. Parkour is available in our Beta Games lobby. There are two games to choose from, Parkour which contents Easy & Normal parkour with many maps & levels to play. And there's also competitive parkour, so you can 1v1 players to see who the best player is at parkour!

Along with the Parkour joining Bedrock, you'll get access to the level modifiers and new maps straight away. Furthermore, parkour on Bedrock edition is fully supported in our party system. So if you want to play with friends, invite them to a party and go and play some parkour. You'll also get access to the new "Best of" feature if you're in a party whilst inside Parkour.

Competitive Parkour is also party supported. Simply invite your friend into your party and punch the NPC, and you'll be put into a Competitive parkour game straight away. Along with that, you can also right-click players and your friends/party members within the Beta Games lobby to challenge them to a competitive parkour duel! - See if you can beat them.

Some Parkour & Competitive maps haven't been ported from Java just yet, you'll see them in the near future, in more updates!

Capture-s.jpg

Parkour on Bedrock.

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy jumping, failing and unlock more parkour levels. Have fun and stay safe!

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Great update, can't wait to challenge you all at parcour, I have a feeling I'm gonna fail so hard at it! xD :D

• Hype
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom