Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Uno dos tres
You're Spanish is as good as me singing (tip: I am bad at singing xD)
Jk but anyways, I love many things about you, like how you walk, that _ next to your name, the way your Minecraft character punches wood..
JK, no but really, you're a great friend and I like how you have matured greatly over time.
I also think the UK is pretty amazing and I would rather turn into an icicle than burning in flames, and I know what I'm talking about :D
Sort of :D
Other than that I don't know much about you and I think we should keep talkin and doin stoof ;)

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I don't know you at all to be honest, haven't seen anything from you, but from what I see (not because I'm a stalker or anything, pfft nooooo...)
I think you're a great guy and you'd be fun to play with :)
Especially because you like to travel :D (If you don't travel as much I will cri)

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
TBH: Yes please :3
Q&A: Are you regretting this already? ;)
You are really nice and have amazung ideas (yes, I know my grammar is fab)
Though you may rage at times, you always manage to make things a whole lot better :D
You're pretty good at SCB (Not to brag but, I am better [Jk XD]) and you're a great player ;)

I don't regret anythingggg
MWAHAHAHA

Reactions: PartyBlaze

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I like trains.
That's the same thing my friend would say XD
He always sends me this message saying "I like turtles" xD
Gedas, you suck so bad in SCB, I think you may need classes because you can't pull back a bow..
Like seriously.. (Jk, I cri because YOU KEEP HACKING! IT'S NOT EVEN FAIR! I KEEP JUMPING IN THE AIR AND YOUR AIMBOT IS SO GOOD IT KEEPS HITTING ME EVERY SHOT, I BLAME HACKSSSS)
You're also a gr8 friend and you're awesome to hang out with XD
I also admire your computer's capacity to hold Twitch streams. It was super swift and well rendered ;)
Other than that, and your SCB addiction (with your hacks [nub]) you're a great guy and I consider you a murderer for killing those poor ants ;-;

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Tbh as I am nub
Yes, you is very nub
So much nub so much wow
So, from what I know, you're accent is pretty amazing and I wish I had it. I know mine is disgusting but we should trade (plz ;-;)
I didn't know you before and I honestly felt like you ignored me ;-; (I cri everytim)
But now that I've gotten to know you you are an amazing friend and your accent is amazing (Just in case I didn't say it before)
We should definitely keep talking and getting to know each other much betta (totally not because your accent or stalking or anything [nahhhh])
And maybe play some bedwars XD

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Strawberry milk is under-rated.
Your overrated </3
Jk jk jk jk <3
Any type of milk is fein.
You meh fwend are pretty much fab. Even your name says it. SUPER x something that I don't get
BUUT, that doesn't matter XD
You're gr8 at Sb, and would never EVER join your is to steal your stuff in case you accept my alt to your is
You're a great diglett (I love your skin btw) and we should get to know each other better ;) (Sometimes stalking isn't enough)

Reactions: Sophie

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Hey Isel :3
O hai there Dutch reporter xD
You're mah man for any Dutch reports (though I haven't dealt with any but shhhhhh)
You're also fun to hang around, and I'm sorry but I DON'T WAKE UP AT 2:00 AM
That being said, I don't really see you on (unless it's daytime for moi)
But from all the time that I HAVE seen you, you're a very helpful friend that I can definitely trust ;)

Reactions: Stefanvld

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
If cats were dolphins would waffles start to cry over weight lifting? The most random thing I could think of..
No. Waffles won't cry because they have no reason to cry.

And yes, that was juan, random statement, AHA
GET IT?! XD
Ok fein I'll stop XD
Juan, though you left me when I just met you, you are the first person I ever met on this server
You made me believe I could build and you're one of the main reasons I still keep building ;)
You're juan very special friend, and I will always protect you ;) ("Protect")
Now that you're back, we should totally play and talk more often ;)
#Juan4Builder

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
No. Waffles won't cry because they have no reason to cry.

And yes, that was juan, random statement, AHA
GET IT?! XD
Ok fein I'll stop XD
Juan, though you left me when I just met you, you are the first person I ever met on this server
You made me believe I could build and you're one of the main reasons I still keep building ;)
You're juan very special friend, and I will always protect you ;) ("Protect")
Now that you're back, we should totally play and talk more often ;)
#Juan4Builder
Not late at all :>

Reactions: Iselciour

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I don't know you at all to be honest, haven't seen anything from you, but from what I see (not because I'm a stalker or anything, pfft nooooo...)
I think you're a great guy and you'd be fun to play with :)
Especially because you like to travel :D (If you don't travel as much I will cri)
Does travelling count as I just got home from France and I'm going to Iceland in just over a week? :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom