Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L
Replies
11
Views
2K
L
  • Locked
Replies
10
Views
2K
Lightning McQueen
L
L
Replies
0
Views
465
Lightning McQueen
L
L
Replies
5
Views
866
Lightning McQueen
L
Replies
2
Views
458
Deleted member 352903
D
D
  • Poll
Replies
4
Views
1K
L
Replies
2
Views
828
Lightning McQueen
L
Replies
26
Views
4K
Deleted member 352903
D
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom