Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no? (You get paid for voting yes)

• No Ponylover.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
As many people know there is a skywars kit in duels in 1.9. I like the kit itself but something is missing.. Ofcourse SKYwars... In the SKY!
So i want the skywars kit to get an island (No chests) The middle (One chest) And your oppenents island (No chests)
Same with eggwars. But should we add eggs or not? Ahh we are going off-topic.

So can you make skywars 1v1 a real skywars 1v1. Thank you!

Why can't you play skywars in classic mode? New 1v1 Skywars in 1.8 EASY!
Xoxo PonyLover. <3

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
This would be an unbelievably good game if this was added. In fact, I think @MagnificentSpam (who originally got the skywars kit added to duels) wanted the map involved in skywars duels to be a 1v1 skywars map featuring 2 spawn islands and a mid, although I'm not 100% sure, you'd have to ask him. Nevertheless, I honestly believe this would be a game changer.
I tried making this on a server once (ranked skywars duels) but the one and only problem I had was not being able to make the chests generate the loot properly each time, so I don't think there should be any chests involved, just the kits and the islands.

As for eggwars, I think that would be an even more magnificent idea. I think even hypixel haven't added ranked bedwars/bedwars duels (even though they have with skywars), so I think if cubecraft added eggwars duels, the gamemode (especially the 1.8 version of eggwars) would go absolutely viral.

Brilliant idea, I hope this doesn't get ignored for a bingo update or something, because this would honestly be huge.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
This would be an unbelievably good game if this was added. In fact, I think @MagnificentSpam (who originally got the skywars kit added to duels) wanted the map involved in skywars duels to be a 1v1 skywars map featuring 2 spawn islands and a mid, although I'm not 100% sure, you'd have to ask him. Nevertheless, I honestly believe this would be a game changer.
I tried making this on a server once (ranked skywars duels) but the one and only problem I had was not being able to make the chests generate the loot properly each time, so I don't think there should be any chests involved, just the kits and the islands.

As for eggwars, I think that would be an even more magnificent idea. I think even hypixel haven't added ranked bedwars/bedwars duels (even though they have with skywars), so I think if cubecraft added eggwars duels, the gamemode (especially the 1.8 version of eggwars) would go absolutely viral.

Brilliant idea, I hope this doesn't get ignored for a bingo update or something, because this would honestly be huge.
Should i make an eggwars suggestion? I have got some awesome idea's :)

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
A Skywars kit in duels does sound pretty neat, with a duels map with the void present. :)
Should i make an eggwars suggestion? I have got some awesome idea's :)
Keep in mind, that there are already 2 eggwars kits in duels. Maybe add in one with a bow or something like that. ;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I mean technically the maps are in the sky as well
Just not in the same way as skywars maps are

I personally find the feeling of the actual kit changing to be a less desirable change when there are other changes that would make this equally as effective while also keeping the kit to be more purely PvP for those who like it that way

I think a more effective way of doing this is by allowing people to make custom maps for custom kits already!

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I mean technically the maps are in the sky as well
Just not in the same way as skywars maps are

I personally find the feeling of the actual kit changing to be a less desirable change when there are other changes that would make this equally as effective while also keeping the kit to be more purely PvP for those who like it that way

I think a more effective way of doing this is by allowing people to make custom maps for custom kits already!
Custom maps huh? Then nobody would use the pvp maps. But still a very nice idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom