Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or No? (You get paid for voting yes)

• Yes 1v1 me noob

• No noob.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Eggwars, one of the populair cubecraft games. But how can we improve the duel version of it?
Eggwars has 3 options hardcore (A meme) Normal (It's very normal) And overpowered.
Let's only add Normal and overpowered, because hardcore is a meme and nobody likes it.

Normal kit
Full leather gear
Stone sword
Stone pickaxe
16 steak
64 Hardened clay.

Overpowered kit
Full iron gear (Protection 1)
Diamond sword (Sharpness 1)
Bow (Power 1)
Diamond Pickaxe (Efficiency 5)
1 golden apple
32 steak
64 Hardened clay.

Let's set the build limit on 15 blocks.

What is eggwars about? Yes eggs and a couple of islands.

Island (Yours)

Island (Mid)

Island (Oppenent)

Let's add eggs. You respawn after 5 seconds when you die. The egg has no protection and you can't build near it.
When the egg is destroyed and you die... Well i assume you already know what happens.
(Remember this will be in Classic Mode, Normal Mode and Overpowered Mode.)

What do you think about it? Every idea is welcome!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree with 2 things:
  1. The hardcore mode has to be removed.
  2. The build limit has to be lowered.
For the rest: I like Eggwars how it is now, so I don't really think there's something which has to be changed about it.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I agree with 2 things:
  1. The hardcore more has to be removed.
  2. The build limit has to be lowered.
For the rest: I like Eggwars how it is now, so I don't really think there's something which has to be changed about it.
Did you even read it? If you did then read it again.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Did you even read it? If you did then read it again.
Yeah, you're suggesting to remove the Hardcore mode, 2 new kits for the Normal and Overpowered mode, 5 seconds until you respawn, no egg defending and a build limit in the sky.

Like I said, I agree with 2 things and I don't agree with the other things because I like Eggwars how it's now and don't feel that something in Eggwars needs changes.

D

Deleted member 352903

Yeah, you're suggesting to remove the Hardcore mode, 2 new kits for the Normal and Overpowered mode, 5 seconds until you respawn, no egg defending and a build limit in the sky.

Like I said, I agree with 2 things and I don't agree with the other things because I like Eggwars how it's now and don't feel that something in Eggwars needs changes.
the duel version of it

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

Read the title, it's for DUELS...

D

Deleted member 100818

omg-yes_o_2839947.jpg

(Yes pls)

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
What do you mean?
You're talking about new kits for in Duels. 2 new Eggwars kits named Normal and Overpowered.

Is it only the 2 new kits you want have in Duels or also with a mini Eggwars game with it, because that was what you're suggesting, right?

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
You're talking about new kits for in Duels. 2 new Eggwars kits named Normal and Overpowered.

Is it only the 2 new kits you want have in Duels or also with a mini Eggwars game with it, because that was what you're suggesting, right?
You can call it mini eggwars if you want.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom