Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

u want to be sneaky guy?

• Total voters

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Hello,

I have a suggestion to add a "Sneaking/crouching" mode to Battle Zone. This works just like in other games like H1Z1, PUBG, ... and allows you to become much smaller / move horizontally. This will make the player one block high and you will move slower, but other people cannot see you that easy anymore. For example, you could use the new elytra / swimming physics for this.
For using this mode, an example of enabling it is pressing the sneak key twice or using the swap hands key to toggle.

This will certainly be very hard to implement. Something you can try is using packets to make it seem the player is flying with an elytra / swimming to make it look like the player moves horizontally. Eventually, you will also need to alter your checks to determine whether a bullet hits the player or not.

I hope I have explained my suggestion in an understandable way and I really hope it will be possible to implement this.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There isn't really a way to do that. Just sneak normally. Your aim will improve slightly by doing that so why not.

Allkams

May 11, 2018
Sweden
Seems like an cool idea but i dont know if it is possible to make. Much is possible but some things aren't..

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom