Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What ideas do you like? (You can select more)

• Total voters

Semmetje11lolly

Mar 15, 2017
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland
youtube.com
Hello Cubecraft and the players! I have a few ideas for the new Battle Zone game.

1. Be able to edit buildings, like a window or door
  2. As a ranked player be able to vote for health boosts and gamemodes, like only sniper, everything legendary and so on...
  3. I didn't find it yet, but if it isn't in, i would love traps (Damage Traps) and the Launch Pad
  4. Be able to zoom in with your weapon by pressing left button while holding weapon (because right click fires) (I don't know if this is already possible, but i didn't find how to do it)
  5. A 'CubePass' (like the battlepass) and you can buy it with in-game points (Just the regular old points that you can see in the Loot menu)
  6. If you kill someone or/and win the game, you get some BattleBucks (Like V-Bucks), and if you have the CubePass you can buy skins and maby even emotes/dances with it.
  7. You can use the emotes/dances in-game if you press space and shift at the same time. if you do so a GUI with al your buyed emotes/dances will open and you can click an one
These are mine ideas. If you have any ideas feel free to comment them under this threat! :-D
We will make this game better with eachother :-D

Greating,
Semmetje11lolly

Reactions: Despacito 2

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hello Cubecraft and the players! I have a few ideas for the new Battle Zone game.

1. Be able to edit buildings, like a window or door
This seems pointlessly complicated, the buildings you create are universal, they never change. You can destroy them and replace them. This is an arena game not The Sims- decoration seems like the last of your worries being that there is a border moving at you super fast.

As a ranked player be able to vote for health boosts and gamemodes, like only sniper, everything legendary and so on...
Battle Zone is one of those games that should be universal and pure. Every game you get into should be an extension of the last, you learn and get better, there are no surprises. No different maps, events, kits or voting options. This makes the game charming and highly competitive.

I didn't find it yet, but if it isn't in, i would love traps (Damage Traps) and the Launch Pad
I actually like this idea, only a little though. I do feel like it could ruin the game if not done correctly. But the idea itself is pretty sound.

Be able to zoom in with your weapon by pressing left button while holding weapon (because right click fires) (I don't know if this is already possible, but i didn't find how to do it)
I'm not entirely sure that this is possible without being super glitchy and more annoying than helpful. I think that it would be useful for the sniper but again- more annoying than helpful.

A 'CubePass' (like the battlepass) and you can buy it with in-game points (Just the regular old points that you can see in the Loot menu
What would this actually do?

If you kill someone or/and win the game, you get some BattleBucks (Like V-Bucks), and if you have the CubePass you can buy skins and maby even emotes/dances with it.
I like the idea of a game-specific currency for cosmetics/skins as many have suggested for the game. If those become a thing then that would be a nice way of doing them.

Nice ideas. Some could've been well thought out but overall some worthwhile suggestions, next time try and put more explanation and hopefully some examples- put your own spin on suggestions rather than just direct ports from other games.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm not entirely sure that this is possible without being super glitchy and more annoying than helpful. I think that it would be useful for the sniper but again- more annoying than helpful.
You can kinda scope by crouching.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom