Would You Play a Zombie Horde Survival Gamemode

• YAAAASSSS

• Eww No

• Maybe once in awhile

• I would like to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

AstroFear

Mar 1, 2017
I'm glad you think so :) and i've read the pmc thread (was actually the first person to comment on it) and i feel like the CubeCraft server would have more potential and a greater influence in making this come to life.
Yeah that's true, If they make zombie survival on the server we should play i like your youtube vids.

Reactions: BEDROCKSPARTAN

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
So I made a suggestion pretty similar to this a little while back, and I was shocked by how much support the idea received! This was the thread (please don't necropost on it btw guys): https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-game-idea-zombie-survival.181490/

I would adore any kind of zombie survival version, it would literally be my second home if it was added to Cubecraft xD I hope the staff take notice to this thread and it gets as much support as my idea did a few months ago o/

Reactions: BEDROCKSPARTAN
Feb 25, 2017
When It's Dark Out
So I made a suggestion pretty similar to this a little while back, and I was shocked by how much support the idea received! This was the thread (please don't necropost on it btw guys): https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-game-idea-zombie-survival.181490/

I would adore any kind of zombie survival version, it would literally be my second home if it was added to Cubecraft xD I hope the staff take notice to this thread and it gets as much support as my idea did a few months ago o/
Wow just realized how much better that thread looks in comparison to mine lmao xD But yeah i think this gamemode would fit perfectly into CubeCraft and it would proabably bring more traffic into the server (I know i would be playing it quite a bit) It's not copying anything from Hypixel so people wouldn't get butthurt about that either.

Reactions: DragonSan

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
I never said otherwise. I only said that you were mistaken in what you thought were the rules.
As to his suggestion, there's not really much else to add to it, there's videos showing how it works, and I'm sure many people have played cod.
But you did say otherwise!!!!! LOOK -

No. Read it properly dude. Suggesting that new games are added are bad suggestions.
Suggesting a new game, with details is a good suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.