Would You Play a Zombie Horde Survival Gamemode

• YAAAASSSS

• Eww No

• Maybe once in awhile

• I would like to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 25, 2017
When It's Dark Out
So... Where do i begin. Awhile back i used to play on a server that was immensely enjoyed by not only me but it's entire community. Unfortunately, it had to be shut down as it's price to run outweighed the servers income. This server would be known as "Zombiehorde.net" (R.I.P)

I would play hours on end to kill the most zombies and stay alive the longest with a huge party of my best friends. Zombie pigmen with golden swords with lightning fast speed would sprint towards you leaving you terrified but also entertained in this epic gamemode. I know i'm not the only one who misses this server dearly, as there is even a PlanetMinecraft thread dedicated to this specific server http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/zombiehordenet-has-died-/ Thousands are definitely saddened by the loss of a once beloved server dedicated to killing endless hordes of zombies to rank up and obtain better kits (i know i am). The object of the game was simple: pick a map, choose one of your unlocked kits, then survive the relentless horde with random players or friends. There was also a unique party system that players can group up in before a match. There were 8 maps for normal players to choose from and additional maps that VIP players can play. Many visitors liked the map Cold Dead Horde, a small snowy map. CubeCraft could re-invent what this great gamemode was with many different features that would hopefully get attention in the mc community in general.

Some Features that would nice
-Many different maps
-A Rank/kit system that goes up with your Level on Cubecraft
-Special mobs introduced
-Currency system in a match to benefit you and you're team
-Special heads/armor Vanity items for completing benchmarks in the gamemode or a random cubelet drop

Server videos from random sources:

The purpose of this thread as unlikely as it may be, is to try make this gamemode a reality again on the cubecraft server as i believe it would fit perfectly in the community and bring back a game that thousands enjoyed. Tell me what you guys think, would this be something you would play or would it be a waste of Deditated wam.

Last edited:

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
So basically call of duty zombies?
I played on a 1.7 server a few weeks back that had it and it was pretty cool.
Think it would be a fun and different type of game than the current list of games we have.

Reactions: BEDROCKSPARTAN
Feb 25, 2017
When It's Dark Out
So basically call of duty zombies?
I played on a 1.7 server a few weeks back that had it and it was pretty cool.
Think it would be a fun and different type of game than the current list of games we have.
Yes it is very similar to cod zombies in the way that the enemies come in waves. I've seen many servers with a "zombie survival" aspect or game type but i feel it was the most balanced on this server compared to others.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
I like the idea but, you aren't suppose to suggest new games... look at "how to make a good suggestion" its on top of the suggestions page, the pinned one by Mac.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
No
Oh really? i didn't know that. I just wanted to throw the idea out there so maybe it would be sought out.
its good to make Ideas! Please don't take it the wrong way! I was telling you so next time you know, maybe if you want to "suggest a new game" then make it more like a build off another game or something... But I do like the idea!

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I like the idea but, you aren't suppose to suggest new games... look at "how to make a good suggestion" its on top of the suggestions page, the pinned one by Mac.
Oh really? i didn't know that. I just wanted to throw the idea out there so maybe it would be sought out.

Sorry to be rude, but where did you get the information about not suggesting new games?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Zombie horde used to be my favorite server :( I started playing it up again a month before it shutdown to check out the kitchen sink game and to get my brother's account apocalyptic :P I would also love to see something like zhordes with long term progression and specific class roles to help your team in PvE.

I thought I knew everyone on here I used to play a whole ton but I can't seem to remember you sorry :( Edit: I think I actually remember playing with you now. You were a rank 5 right? Pretty sure you used swordsman :P

I miss the days of zhordes :(

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
On another note I actually got to speak with the co owner who later became a shotbow admin after zhordes' closing. The real reason zhordes shutdown was because the code was way too messy and brvtvs was going to college :(

Feb 25, 2017
When It's Dark Out
Zombie horde used to be my favorite server :( I started playing it up again a month before it shutdown to check out the kitchen sink game and to get my brother's account apocalyptic :p I would also love to see something like zhordes with long term progression and specific class roles to help your team in PvE.

I thought I knew everyone on here I used to play a whole ton but I can't seem to remember you sorry :(

I miss the days of zhordes :(
Nice Video! Yeah i miss it too. I played non-stop lol i was 2nd prestige and basically maxed out on everything, I was topping the leaderboard for most Zombie kills the entire summer. Glad to see a fellow Zombie horde member on the Cube forums!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Yeah i didn't really see the harm in a new game suggestion. If staff informs me the post is breaking rules i'll take it down.
._. I tried to say you will be fine, nobody will tell you to do that, I was just saying it because I say it. Just forget I said it, I don't think any mods will care WHAT SOEVER. I mean it was just saying what not to do, not that that is illegal.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
No. Read it properly dude. Suggesting that new games are added are bad suggestions.
Suggesting a new game, with details is a good suggestion.
Well did you not read what he posted, he talked about what zombie hordes was on another server not features that should be added if CubeCraft makes one

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Well did you not read what he posted, he talked about what zombie hordes was on another server not features that should be added if CubeCraft makes one
I never said otherwise. I only said that you were mistaken in what you thought were the rules.
As to his suggestion, there's not really much else to add to it, there's videos showing how it works, and I'm sure many people have played cod.

AstroFear

Mar 1, 2017
YAAAASSSSS! i love this idea :D I used to play on that server but never got the highest rank because it was super grindy. I saw the Planet Minecraft thread you linked and seen a comment about someone replicating the server if you want to check that out. Hope this suggestion gets notice would def be really cool to c

Feb 25, 2017
When It's Dark Out
YAAAASSSSS! i love this idea :D I used to play on that server but never got the highest rank because it was super grindy. I saw the Planet Minecraft thread you linked and seen a comment about someone replicating the server if you want to check that out. Hope this suggestion gets notice would def be really cool to c
I'm glad you think so :) and i've read the pmc thread (was actually the first person to comment on it) and i feel like the CubeCraft server would have more potential and a greater influence in making this come to life.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom