Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
My worst moments:
1.I replaced my elytra with a diamond chestplate. I jump into the void thinking I still have my elytra.
2. Thought elytra would stop when I let go of space. I fall into void.
3. Blow myself up with potato
4. Murdered by silverfish in whatever that map is called with the cave filled by monster stone

Reactions: Monkikey
D

Deleted member 421664

Hey everybody!

I'm gonna share again tonight my love for Lucky Islands (the game which literally gave me so many good times here and the game which motivate me to be part of the Translations Team aha), with a fun topic :)

A very simple topic.

You all know what is Lucky Islands right? You have all been part of weird situations, when then you cried or laughed, right?
Weird situations from a crazy or ridiculous event, from a funny wand or a creepy mob?
Or just through turns of events? ;)

Or even you never played a single game of Lucky Islands, you surely have ideas of what could be a funny situation ^^

It's the topic of this thread: just share what happened to you like really funny or sad because of events or lucky blocks X)

Personally, it never happened to me in-game, but just imagine :
- you open a lucky block and there's a melon tower which spawn.
- you decide, with all your behavior, to climb the tower to open the upper lucky block.
- and :O the lucky blocks just opened an ender 3*3 hole, and you just fall in the void because you have no time to jump away ;)
Unbelievable right? Yes, but it's just a small example of ANY situations Lucky Islands can bring to anyone here!

So now, be creative, or use your memory, and describe what you have to do there :p ^^
OwO

Reactions: Monkikey

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
My worst moments:
1.I replaced my elytra with a diamond chestplate. I jump into the void thinking I still have my elytra.
2. Thought elytra would stop when I let go of space. I fall into void.
3. Blow myself up with potato
4. Murdered by silverfish in whatever that map is called with the cave filled by monster stone
Gosh thats an hard list haha, yes, silverfish are really horrible things. Especially in this game :)

OwO :p

Libsx

Jun 5, 2020
wally ends
wow guys my most awkward moment is so crazy 😳😳😳😳😳 i was opening a lucky block and a dog came out 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 i know right how insane!!!!! definitely my most awkward moment

Reactions: liviaax
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom