• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
So, for ranked users you get a reward, so I think for every year you should get a few cubelets (maybe uber) as many users have played on the server for possible several years. Tell me down below what you think!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I like the idea of yearly rewards, but why only for donators? Stone players also have feelings and some of them can even have played longer than donators
In my opinion, everyone should get 2 super cubelets at New Year's Eve as some kind of present :P
These cubelets would expire like regular cubelets; after 14 days

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Only ranked players? Why can't stone players get some rewards then? They possibly played on the server for a very long time either.
Think he was referring to ranked players as an example of people who get rewards. Not saying just Ranked players should get yearly rewards.

I'd personally love to see this, although you'd have to be in for the long run it'd reward people who have been loyal to the server through the years.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I think this is almost pointless, a year is way longer than people think. The average player doesn't stick around for even a year so it's unlikely they'll ever see two, so from their perspective if they reach that year it's just a single award that they have received for existing.

Also they can't tally them up for all the years the player has been active up till this point because that data does not exist, for example old players (@Younisco ;) ) would not get their rewards dating back to 2014 because the system does not know that they have been active since then.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
Think he was referring to ranked players as an example of people who get rewards. Not saying just Ranked players should get yearly rewards.

I'd personally love to see this, although you'd have to be in for the long run it'd reward people who have been loyal to the server through the years.
Mhm.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom