Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I dont like soccer/football

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I never watch tv i only game because im a dc mod

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

qrmees

Oct 17, 2022
Just something else from minecraft. Who watches Word cup and wich team do you support? i would like to know :)(dont take this down that would be really dang sad)

Reactions: Flxxme

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
worldcup team.png

I support cubecraft

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
i dont really support the world cup cuz human rights and stuff but i have never been a big football/soccer fan anyways
Ok fine 4 u, but we can also enjoy the sport and have fun with each other. It shouldn't be hosted in Qatar. Also imo we should respect some rights from country's since their faith.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
i dont really support the world cup cuz human rights and stuff but i have never been a big football/soccer fan anyways
Not sure how much I can discuss this.

Proceeds to discuss it

First of all, I do somewhat get your point. I wasn’t really hyped like previous editions.

However, some friends convinced me to join a football poule. Therefore, I tend to just enjoy things from now on, while its always healthy to have a sharp mind.

Even though, after giving it a chance, I genuinely enjoy it.

Surprise victories from like Saudi Arabia and more possibly to come are also just simply great.

Besides, it’ll be fun to see who’ll win it.

Although that isn’t really a question, since we all know Switzerland will bring it home!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrachtschip

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I watch and cheer all belgian games on of course!
But if there is an interesting matchup I will watch it too, and ofc the daily recaps

pekd

Ok fine 4 u, but we can also enjoy the sport and have fun with each other. It shouldn't be hosted in Qatar. Also imo we should respect some rights from country's since their faith.
Not sure how much I can discuss this.

Proceeds to discuss it

First of all, I do somewhat get your point. I wasn’t really hyped like previous editions.

However, some friends convinced me to join a football poule. Therefore, I tend to just enjoy things from now on, while its always healthy to have a sharp mind.

Even though, after giving it a chance, I genuinely enjoy it.

Surprise victories from like Saudi Arabia and more possibly to come are also just simply great.

Besides, it’ll be fun to see who’ll win it.

Although that isn’t really a question, since we all know Switzerland will bring it home!
i mean, everyone can decide for themselves if they want to support the world cup, i wont but if you do thats perfectly fine with me. i just wanted to explain why i voted for "no".

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom