Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, if you re do it onto Suggestions, it's Terracotta we have right now, not Clay. Just a small mistake :)

As for the Suggestions itself, I don't really agree with it. CubeCraft is special in it's own ways, and I think having terracotta instead of wool is a nice touch.
However, I would quite like them to add back Wood and Axes. They added it for a day or two then removed it. Thanks!

Dogtail

Novice Member
Jan 27, 2020
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hii
I don't see why it should be added, we already have terracotta and glass, no reason to add wool. It doesnt really have more functions than Terracotta or Glass and i don't see how it would improve gameplay and as mentioned before, a lot of servers use wool so it would be more original to stay with glass and terracotta :)

Abysss

Jan 19, 2022
I think part of what makes cube craft as a great as it is comes from how different they are. They add their own twists on different games and concepts. I think adding wool would be too much like hive and the feel of terracotta is different. I also think terracotta is a nice and smooth block which makes the game look cleaner and is easier to use while bridging.

Reactions: BurntCrown8876

MLGNoTime

Apr 6, 2022
I think there should be a rank system, for example a certain amount of wins and u get a tag and there should a leaderboard specifically for the rank system

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom