Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
All Astral does to boost FPS, is telling you to turn your settings down. Which can be done without a client.
nah, it also changes the textures of the blocks, which means it requires less rendering and more fps.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
nah, it also changes the textures of the blocks, which means it requires less rendering and more fps.
Adding options to change render of an entity, where your client has to load a visual texture, a “hit box” to know where the entity is, as well as them all spinning and the additional items spawning in and despawning.
That would give better fps then astral.

If your only problem is FPS then yea maybe the TexturePack might work, but on cbox where it
Is rendering issue it does not work

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hey, just bumping this because it is a genuine problem for low end PC’s and last gen consoles.

Just because I have moved back to MC on Win10 does not mean I want to stop helping these players that are put in this position who are forced to go through this gameplay

Reactions: Kylo2532

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Ik
I was pointing that out to them
ye ik ik, Im just saying that I get 10-15 more fps using astral because its a texture pack, and the way it changes the blocks, it changes them and that means it requires less rendering therefore more fps

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
ye ik ik, Im just saying that I get 10-15 more fps using astral because its a texture pack, and the way it changes the blocks, it changes them and that means it requires less rendering therefore more fps
Intel did add an update to their CPU’s but that doesn’t help the Console players.
It did allow me to boost my frames while having OBS open from 40 to 100+

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom