Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add Winstreak and Best Winstreak?

• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 1, 2019
In cubecraft, you can view your stats by clicking on a game and clicking on the stats paper. I am a try-hard skywars player so I play basically for stats. One stat that really should appear there but doesn’t is win streak. We have wins, deaths, kills, etc. but no win streak. I would love to see my current and best win streaks in skywars.

This thread just asks that Cubecraft add the win streak statistic and your best winstreak statistic to stats in games. (especially skywars)

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
  • 3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-win-streak-stat.215881/

For the idea itself: I completely agree!
I already gave a full explanation as to why this static would be an awesome feature on CubeCraft in the last thread regarding this topic ^

I'll summarize the most important and most relevant arguments in this thread as well to save you some time:
- This feature will encourage people to play mini-games more often (again) as they'll have a new 'goal' to play for.

- This feature can bring along some more cool achievements.
E.g.
[insert name here] - get 10 wins of [game] in a row.
[insert name here] - get 25 wins of [game in a row.
[insert name here] - get 50 wins of [game] in a row.
[insert name here] - get 100 wins of [game] in a row.

May 1, 2019
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-win-streak-stat.215881/

For the idea itself: I completely agree!
I already gave a full explanation as to why this static would be an awesome feature on CubeCraft in the last thread regarding this topic ^

I'll summarize the most important and most relevant arguments in this thread as well to save you some time:
- This feature will encourage people to play mini-games more often (again) as they'll have a new 'goal' to play for.

- This feature can bring along some more cool achievements.
E.g.
[insert name here] - get 10 wins of [game] in a row.
[insert name here] - get 25 wins of [game in a row.
[insert name here] - get 50 wins of [game] in a row.
[insert name here] - get 100 wins of [game] in a row.
Thank you. Please spread the word of this thread and other ones regarding this to hopefully get this added

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom