Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey do meh.
Ign: Younis_23_12_ (so hard to typing on a phone O-O)
Other details: well, here goes another essay....

So @AquaaXx , I've known you ingame and I started to talk to you on teamspeak. Your noises that you make lmfao.
I feel like this bond is really starting to glue together in a threesome (me you and @scotty2k11 lmao) and I hope if I pay that randomiser 2£ to give ME it :/ haha jkjk

K cool bruh
It's really nice what you are doing, as said from 919391 mods and people LMAOOOOOOOO. Thanks again.
Your bruh.
Younis

Bruh

Cherrybless

Aug 8, 2014
IGN: Cherrybless
Other Details: i know u aqua and ur always funny when u say baekd pataetus xD o.o ok i rlly dont know wut to say but this is so generous of u, really o.o no one would think of this :D thank you so much :) so i hope whoever deserves this gets it! c: ciao
-your annoying friend, chur.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Hey do meh.
Ign: Younis_23_12_ (so hard to typing on a phone O-O)
Other details: well, here goes another essay....

So @AquaaXx , I've known you ingame and I started to talk to you on teamspeak. Your noises that you make lmfao.
I feel like this bond is really starting to glue together in a threesome (me you and @scotty2k11 lmao) and I hope if I pay that randomiser 2£ to give ME it :/ haha jkjk

K cool bruh
It's really nice what you are doing, as said from 919391 mods and people LMAOOOOOOOO. Thanks again.
Your bruh.
Younis

Bruh
L.O.L

Juanpablo1403

May 5, 2014
What does this have to do with factions? And btw you re so easy tricked :3 it's not my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom