Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
1,039
3,244
409
23
The Netherlands.
Sorry idk wereld to post this thread...

But, I saw cosmin1805 he has got hax.
I reported him: Screenshot_2016-05-01-23-02-17.png

A staff member said: Screenshot_2016-05-01-23-02-22.png

The next Day I play eggwars again, I saw cosmin again with hacks!
He isn't banned... why? ;-;Screenshot_2016-05-01-23-04-38.png
 

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
1,847
1,485
218
27
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
It is more then possible that they have made an appeal. That site you're using only shows current status for bans/mutes, not any past offences. So I guess ask @Roroyourboat_ if she wants to share what happend.
 

Rororoyourboat

Forum Expert
Mar 3, 2015
17,724
2,097
283
26
He must've been unbanned. Please private message me with the link of the video.

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
Top Bottom