Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
1,039
3,244
409
23
The Netherlands.
Sorry idk wereld to post this thread...

But, I saw cosmin1805 he has got hax.
I reported him: Screenshot_2016-05-01-23-02-17.png

A staff member said: Screenshot_2016-05-01-23-02-22.png

The next Day I play eggwars again, I saw cosmin again with hacks!
He isn't banned... why? ;-;Screenshot_2016-05-01-23-04-38.png
 

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
1,847
1,485
218
27
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
It is more then possible that they have made an appeal. That site you're using only shows current status for bans/mutes, not any past offences. So I guess ask @Roroyourboat_ if she wants to share what happend.
 

Rororoyourboat

Forum Expert
Mar 3, 2015
17,724
2,097
283
26
He must've been unbanned. Please private message me with the link of the video.

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom