Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I like cube because of its community, other communities trash talk each other and are just so violent, but cube is not violent, good job cube.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

This could've been better as a status update because this is a useless thread, @CyanYellow please lock

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Ok guys I am sorry, I was sick today but sorry for my actions. Thank for the whole staff team for making this server so wonderful thank you for your work I love you all <3

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I like cubecraft but I don't know the exact reason... When I join other servers like JaiPixel or Memeplex I'm not as comfortable than when I'm in Cubecraft. I guess it's for the time I've been playing here (since January 2015 until today), the players (that some have become my friends) or maybe for the professionalism of the server itself.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
other communities trash talk each other and are just so violent, but cube is not violent, .
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-15.png
thats the funniest thing I've ever read

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
This could've been better as a status update because this is a useless thread, @CyanYellow please lock
Useless?? Anyway I like Cube because of the lovely and nice community, friends, staff everyone who is nice in this community. :)
@booboomin is the one that played with me since the begin and is still one of the persons why I'm playing Cube. :) thanks for everything yoya :p

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Everybody here is so nice. I love the games and the builds that the build team makes! Don't forget our awesome staff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom