Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I like Cube because it has the best community I have ever seen on a server. Also, it stuck to 1.9 unlike many other which shows its a brave server and I love 1.9...Egg Wars well.....only rubik_cube_man the legend can be thanked for that :D

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
cube is amazing because of amazing mods and staff like @zDutchie and the wonderful community! (You)
I like cubecraft but I don't know the exact reason... When I join other servers like JaiPixel or Memeplex I'm not as comfortable than when I'm in Cubecraft. I guess it's for the time I've been playing here (since January 2015 until today), the players (that some have become my friends) or maybe for the professionalism of the server itself.
I like Cube because of the lovely and nice community, friends, staff everyone who is nice in this community. :)
Totally agreed, the best community!

Reactions: ciwa and Sharz

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Useless?? Anyway I like Cube because of the lovely and nice community, friends, staff everyone who is nice in this community. :)
@booboomin is the one that played with me since the begin and is still one of the persons why I'm playing Cube. :) thanks for everything yoya :p
LOL not really sinse the begin, more like 2 or 3 months. But it was the first server I played on and I though the community in the old FreeBuild was very fun so kept playing it :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
Top Bottom