Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnrman

Member
Jul 14, 2021
1
3
2
22
This server has been going downhill ever since you guys let it get infested with bugs. People were always queuing up for games and talking about playing it. However instead of updating it so everyone could play, y'all removed it... I'll never understand why, it wasnt "unpopular" nor was it hated. It was such a good concept, maybe y'all could bring it back as a featured mode one day? I haven't had as much fun in this server since that mode. All it's been is Eggwars, Sky wars and Lucky Island for me. Its boring
 

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
924
5,543
389
The Future
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I hope this will help you!
Screenshot_20210714-112506_Discord.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Top Bottom