Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnrman

Member
Jul 14, 2021
1
3
2
22
This server has been going downhill ever since you guys let it get infested with bugs. People were always queuing up for games and talking about playing it. However instead of updating it so everyone could play, y'all removed it... I'll never understand why, it wasnt "unpopular" nor was it hated. It was such a good concept, maybe y'all could bring it back as a featured mode one day? I haven't had as much fun in this server since that mode. All it's been is Eggwars, Sky wars and Lucky Island for me. Its boring
 

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
924
5,543
389
The Future
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I hope this will help you!
Screenshot_20210714-112506_Discord.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom