Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
double income means more action and shorter games, with less income you will wait a lot during the game cuz you don't have enough coins and when eevrybody is waiting the game will take ages.
so I am a proud double income voter

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
normal income is too slow in my opinion, i rather see it about 1,5x more, maybe 1,25x in worst case, since this is just too slow.
double income is just loved by a lot of people to rush, which is quite frustrating for a lot of people and even demotivate them to play as they dont get the chance to learn. right now the game is just too unbalanced and not enough tutorials on youtube, in the lobby or official topics on the forum, so the only chance to learn is in a game of TD, but not if they always take max 5 minutes.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I'll start voting double if:

a) they nerf the archer tower
b) fix the lag
not sure if you were there when it happened, but there actually was a call in the official discord to talk about changes that need to happen to TD. one of the most important things were balancing the game, which include prices, power of mobs and power of towers. the update would probably take a while, but im sure the game will be way better if the staff listened to the more experienced players and everything usefull that has been said in the meeting :)

Reactions: Shotgun

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Reactions: Shotgun

Apr 5, 2018
If you vote for double income, the game either ends quickly, or people start spamming archer towers, which due to their opness, always result in stalemates and horrible lag.
I 100% agree with you. I completely despise double income, especially in a 6v6 scenario. There is always intraspecific competition among the team members about placing the first mage in front in order to control the game, eliminating the possibility of the xp stall strategy. If you have a bad team, you're pretty much completely screwed.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I 100% agree with you. I completely despise double income, especially in a 6v6 scenario. There is always intraspecific competition among the team members about placing the first mage in front in order to control the game, eliminating the possibility of the xp stall strategy. If you have a bad team, you're pretty much completely screwed.
Hi! Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been replied to in 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Make sure to read our forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/
Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Velocidad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom