Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Hey,

In this tread I'd like to hear your opinion about cubecraft (Positive)
Example My top 3:

1:The community ( There is no server that have the awesome community of this server! )
2:The friend system: ( I just like the friend system how it was made, it's realy cool )
3:The way how cubecraft made their colours ( I don't realy know how to explain, it's just that the colour combination with ranks and chat are so nice together )

I'd like to hear your opinion! :D

JustInStyle

Sep 11, 2015
Hey,

In this tread I'd like to hear your opinion about cubecraft (Positive)
Example My top 3:

1:The community ( There is no server that have the awesome community of this server! )
2:The friend system: ( I just like the friend system how it was made, it's realy cool )
3:The way how cubecraft made their colours ( I don't realy know how to explain, it's just that the colour combination with ranks and chat are so nice together )

I'd like to hear your opinion! :D
My favourite thing about CubeCraft would be the word ''Soon''. It's so fascinating, isn't it?

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
1) Community, same as you
2) @rubik_cube_man he is just an amazing developer!
3) The games, "classic" but "modern" games, hard to explain: The games that almost all the servers have (SG, SW, etc), but modified, awesome
4) the simplicity, just no silly things like having 918187289291 minigames, that the 99% aren't played

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
1. Soon™
2. Soon™
3. Soon™
Anyway
1. The Community
2. The Games
3.Soon™

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Things I like :
  1. How supportive players are.
  2. The community obviously.
  3. Even if you don't agree on something, they will try to understand why you don't instead of brushing you off.
Things I do not like :
  1. Boot licking - Someone suggested something, no one cares. Staff rephrase it, everyone loses their mind and thumbs up.
  2. How they know about the rules and still decide to make a fool of themselves.
  3. When they don't follow the correct procedures.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom