Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Things I do not like :
  1. Boot licking - Someone suggested something, no one cares. Staff rephrase it, everyone loses their mind and thumbs up.
Before being staff, I've never seen this happen, my suggestions got the thumbs up and all even then...
Also there are times when I have seen a suggestion (like being able to change our names ) and coming up with a similar suggestion (ie being able to name our miniature companion)
Please don't quote my example, it isn't a good one and the best I could come up with.

What I like about the server :
1 : The community, staff included (and how the staff interact with the community)
2 : Very intuitive server and easy to get around.
3 : The affordability and variety of kits and vanity items with cubecraft points, it's very well balanced.

I could add : Soon™ (All the updates, bugs and features actively being worked on)

Pandaa

Forum Expert
When I first joined this server I never knew what was ahead of me (lvl 52) and have amazing friends! It all started out when me. @hgbf and @TeovoTeovo started making a Troy map. (It took us about 2 months to make it) and we have been friends ever since.
And that concludes to:
1. Community
I have always loved the minigames on cubecraft which don't involve pvp (I am not good at pvp). Cubecraft has various games, so that everyone can play what they want to play, therefore my number 2 is:
2. The games
The staff have always been there for the players, replying to reports, answering questions and in general, being a kind and friendly person. Which means number 3 is:
3. The staff

Reactions: hgbf and TeoVolcano

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Me
Myself
I

R333kt skrubs git on my lvl skrebs git gud

For real tho
Minerware
Blockwars
Eggwars
That was exactly where i was thinking about :p +1.
Anyways;
1 Supercraftbros; Although not many players play this game (y u do dis?) ITS really original, fun and it takes not many time to play!
2. The community; this has already been expained, but it has to be mentioned! Thank y'all!
3. Staff; every server needs staff, but this server hasnt got just staff, all the staff members are very kind, help you with many things and they make funny jokes :P

Reactions: Earth
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom