Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Read more carefully. I didn't use the notch apples in EggWars as an example. I used the eggs in it as an example about the ''unbalanced'' thing.
I don't want the notch apples to be removed from SkyWars. I am done with arguing more about this question.
They get 8 hearts of absorption, regen 2 and fire res + resistance for 5minutes, how tf is that balanced? Your pathetic excuse of an "argument" is laughable. Get off the forums.

Reactions: wbgamer

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
They get 8 hearts of absorption, regen 2 and fire res + resistance for 5minutes, how tf is that balanced? Your pathetic excuse of an "argument" is laughable. Get off the forums.
Where did I say it's balanced? The point of the example wasn't this. I have never said that notch apples are balanced.
I will quit the forums when you fix your attitude ==> never. Rude people that don't respect other people, don't deserve my time.
Have a great night or day!

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Where did I say it's balanced? The point of the example was to say that not all unbalanced things should get removed. I have never said that notch apples are balanced.
One of the key qualities of a player vs player game, is proper balancing. That doesn't just apply to skywars, not even just to Cube, but all games and all forms of pvp.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I edited my reply before you post this because I didn't express myself in the right way.
Ah, alright.

Where did I say it's balanced? The point of the example wasn't this. I have never said that notch apples are balanced.
So, if it's not balanced, why should we keep it? As I mentioned above, every good pvp game needs proper balancing to work. Else it'll devalue a lot of existing features since they're simply not a viable option.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Ah, alright.

So, if it's not balanced, why should we keep it? As I mentioned above, every good pvp game needs proper balancing to work. Else it'll devalue a lot of existing features since they're simply not a viable option.
Player's skills in CubeCraft are also not balanced. Why don't we just...ban them? It's easier for everyone and everything will be balanced.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Player's skills in CubeCraft are also not balanced. Why don't we just...ban them? It's easier for everyone and everything will be balanced.
Whether a player is good at the game or not, it doesn't influence if a game is objectively well made or not.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Whether a player is good at the game or not, it doesn't influence if a game is objectively well made or not.
Oh gosh, if I could just turn off notifications from this suggestion...
You can't change my opinion and neither I can change yours. We both understood this. No need of any more quotes. Pls.
I am done with arguing more about this question.

A

A pigeon

How about we just remove it from normal and basic solo, basic teams. It’ll still exist in team normal, team OP and solo OP, because atleast in solo op, you stand a chance with punch 2 bows and higher sharpness swords.

I think in teams maps you do have the ability to assign roles to teammates so one can bridge to mid while the others deal with neighbours.

Just scatter the gold blocks a bit more like prison rather than keeping them close together.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom