Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
I was looking for a fun server to play skywars on... So I randomly joined CCG, played a bit of skywars and enjoyed it.

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
I joined back in the days of the lobby which was an iron prison. I was looking for hide and seek. But this was a time when hide and seek made no sense and the only map was village. So I hated it. So I joined creative.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Now that I think about it.....I just kinda.....showed up xD I really don't know how the heck I got here! But one of the first things I remember is playing on the old parkour and games lobby :)

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I looked for the hide and seek that a YouTuber my brother watches plays. I quickly found out I had the wrong server, but it was too late, I was hooked. There was only about 1,000 player average at the time.. Then I played on parkour for a week straight, then went to creative to go build some parlours of my own.. My first one was an islandy thingy, which the plot I lost a couple of weeks later. Then I bought iron for the sake of being noticed in chat, three-ish months later boom mod.

Reactions: SpritySpritz

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
I looked for the hide and seek that a YouTuber my brother watches plays. I quickly found out I had the wrong server, but it was too late, I was hooked. There was only about 1,000 player average at the time.. Then I played on parkour for a week straight, then went to creative to go build some parlours of my own.. My first one was an islandy thingy, which the plot I lost a couple of weeks later. Then I bought iron for the sake of being noticed in chat, three-ish months later boom mod.
I also found the wrong server lel

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom