Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
I was looking for a fun server to play skywars on... So I randomly joined CCG, played a bit of skywars and enjoyed it.

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
I joined back in the days of the lobby which was an iron prison. I was looking for hide and seek. But this was a time when hide and seek made no sense and the only map was village. So I hated it. So I joined creative.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Now that I think about it.....I just kinda.....showed up xD I really don't know how the heck I got here! But one of the first things I remember is playing on the old parkour and games lobby :)

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I looked for the hide and seek that a YouTuber my brother watches plays. I quickly found out I had the wrong server, but it was too late, I was hooked. There was only about 1,000 player average at the time.. Then I played on parkour for a week straight, then went to creative to go build some parlours of my own.. My first one was an islandy thingy, which the plot I lost a couple of weeks later. Then I bought iron for the sake of being noticed in chat, three-ish months later boom mod.

Reactions: SpritySpritz

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
I looked for the hide and seek that a YouTuber my brother watches plays. I quickly found out I had the wrong server, but it was too late, I was hooked. There was only about 1,000 player average at the time.. Then I played on parkour for a week straight, then went to creative to go build some parlours of my own.. My first one was an islandy thingy, which the plot I lost a couple of weeks later. Then I bought iron for the sake of being noticed in chat, three-ish months later boom mod.
I also found the wrong server lel

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom