Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The annoying thing is I reported some one 3 days ago for scaffolding and he got banned. I deleted the evidence yesterday because I don’t want random videos in my YouTube channel then I got a warning saying I can’t delete evidence that are under 30 days and the hacker got unbanned, lucky him.
I don't really see how that's annoying, just set it to hidden or whatever. I believe this rule was added (and has existed for like forever) because the moderation team is not able to judge an appeal on its validity as the evidence cannot be reviewed anymore. On top of that it's mentioned within the reporting rules so I don't see why you're complaining.
You're causing trouble for the moderation team, hence is why the punishment was removed and your reporting account may be 'trapped'.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really see how that's annoying, just set it to hidden or whatever. I believe this rule was added (and has existed for like forever) because the moderation team is not able to judge an appeal on its validity as the evidence cannot be reviewed anymore. On top of that it's mentioned within the reporting rules so I don't see why you're complaining.
You're causing trouble for the moderation team, hence is why the punishment was removed and your reporting account may be 'trapped'.
I guess I can’t report people becuase “I” make everything worse.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I’m more than happy to report him again but the reason he got unbanned is kinda dumb.

D

Deleted member 347571

The guy answered a question of someone (probably without knowing that is not allowed) in order to help with all his good faith and instead of telling him that he can not talk through that channel, the guy is punished for trying to help on a channel that he didn’t even know he couldn't answer there.

Not knowing the rules does not make you exempt to punishments of course, but there is a lot of difference from when a person does it repeatedly on purpose to one who has no idea or is new and the only thing that he was doing was helping. Its called solidarity, and specifically with this particular case its absurd to punish someone for that reason. As simple as explaining to that person that is not allowed to talk on the staff-help, if he does it again he would be punished. It's nothing to write home about. The server is not a dictatorship and the staff are there to help, not to put commands.
I do not agree with you simply because i think Bucky is not a great weapon in Valorant.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
When I see such rants online, whenever it's CubeCraft, Minecraft, or any other game in general, I always wonder: What on earth that guy thought is gonna happen after they spam a certain forum with a pile of junk meant towards a certain group of people? Do you, and people like you that I have met before REALLY believe anything is going to change like that? Of course, the network and the staff team have their shortcomings and downsides, like anything in this world, that's normal. And if you wanted to really improve something, every thinking person here will tell you, that's not the way to suggest and lead the change.
So, as I still wonder what do you expect to happen soon after you created this thread, let me know.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
When I see such rants online, whenever it's CubeCraft, Minecraft, or any other game in general, I always wonder: What on earth that guy thought is gonna happen after they spam a certain forum with a pile of junk meant towards a certain group of people? Do you, and people like you that I have met before REALLY believe anything is going to change like that? Of course, the network and the staff team have their shortcomings and downsides, like anything in this world, that's normal. And if you wanted to really improve something, every thinking person here will tell you, that's not the way to suggest and lead the change.
So, as I still wonder what do you expect to happen soon after you created this thread, let me know.
Tbh something did change, theres finally an active thread on the forums again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom