Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
1. Worst Moderation on the face of the earth
So, one day, my friends were on the Cubecraft Discord, I saw someone spamming p*** in #media.
I contacted staff, and you know what happened?
Nothing. Even when half the staff members were online.
To this day, this guy still isn't banned.

I was also warned by saying:
Amongus
Mongus
I was warned for spamming.
SPAMMING.

Then, I was on CubeCraft, playing EggWars, and there was a hacker.
Ok, Usual right?
(He was flying)
Ofc he won, so I went on to the next game.
He joined again and won.
He joined again
And again
and again.
I played like 8 games and he was never banned.
Cubecraft Staff is not good.

2. 90% left
There is like no og staff members left.
They all leave after like 3 days of being moderator.
1. They're all VOLUNTEERS, they're not paid, they're just peoples who are willing to take their time to moderate their favorite server. They're still a human being and have a life outside moderating a goofy block game. They're not bots that's going to be online 24/7 assisting you whenever you needed them.

1.5 The "amogus" thing is most likely a hoax spread by someone in order to make the staff team looks unprofessional, from my experience in the server, you'll never get warned if you hadn't broken a rule and it's entirely your fault for spamming it in the first place but then you had the audacity to call the staff team bad actors just because they don't want to you spam in the chat?

2. The flying hacker on the CubeCraft server is not the staff team's fault, it's the anti-cheat. Yes you can argue "but anti cheats on every other server is better, why can't the CC devs improve them :cry emoji:". While yes they could (probably) improve the anti cheat system, it's not as easy as writing few lines of code. Just trust me, creating an anti cheat is way harder than it may seem.

3. 90% left is entirely their own decision, people have life, people grow up and as you tend to grow more, you'll have less time to offer to moderate the server thus resulting in some of the staff team resigning because they're just busy. (Though, I highly doubt this statistic were true and they're probably taken from this dude's imaginary database)

3.5 The "they all leave after moderating for 3 days lol" is not true because this dude made stuff up for dramatic purposes (dang I wonder who used to do that back then lol)

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220917_193431_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20220917_193431_Discord.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 116

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
1.5 The "amogus" thing is most likely a hoax spread by someone in order to make the staff team looks unprofessional, from my experience in the server, you'll never get warned if you hadn't broken a rule and it's entirely your fault for spamming it in the first place but then you had the audacity to call the staff team bad actors just because they don't want to you spam in the chat?
Here I have to say that I got warned like a year ago for answering to a question in staff help on discord. That kind of punishments for really minor infractions can only get people mad, I have to defend him there.
1663458338186.png

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
THIS IS FEEDBACK

Hello,
I'm back to another ranting thread, I would appreciate if you don't argue in the replies.

Cubecraft's Staff Team is trash.
Of all 4 Staff members left, its no good.
Heres why

So, one day, my friends were on the Cubecraft Discord, I saw someone spamming p*** in #media.

Amongus
Mongus
SPAMMING.

Ok, Usual right?
(He was flying)
He joined again and won.
He joined again
And again
and again.

But I was on the Hive, playing with a hacker, and he was banned when he flew. I saw it lol.

2. 90% left
They all leave after like 3 days of being moderator. It makes no sense, I mean, sureee, they have "irl stuff" no. They just don't want to waste their time on a staff team that does nothing. Look at the Hive, they get so many applications they close them after like 2 days lol.

There is so much more stuff that is wrong, but there isn't enough time in your lifetime.

Anyway, just wanted to spread awareness about the worst staff team in Minecraft.
Ok, some of these points are slightly fair, but on the whole I have to disagree.

The first issue, with mods not being online, is something they cannot help; they do have a life and can’t all be online at once. Multiple times during the day I see no staff members online, though they do join eventually, which means you can simply take a screenshot to report offensive behavior on forums.

I don’t know what to say about the second; if saying a single word and then changing one letter is considered spamming by a moderator, then logically 90% of their bedrock player base should be banned from the discord.

Third isn’t the mods fault, maybe Sentinel was just slacking :/
However, you can still report hackers on the forums, so there isn’t much of a problem there.

I really don’t understand the argument of the fourth one, though I have seen many helpers recently get promoted to moderator and leave in only a few days.

Fifth and sixth are just a rant (yes, you did specify this)

Overall, I feel like these claims aren’t fair, though I think everyone in this thread is arguing too much and taking everything anyone says too seriously.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Here I have to say that I got warned like a year ago for answering to a question in staff help on discord. That kind of punishments for really minor infractions can only get people mad, I have to defend him there.View attachment 215161
But that's just part of the rules. I myself do not understand why it's that strict but I suppose it's to avoid people misinforming others or do malicious stuff against other users to harm their account in one way or the other (such as stealing their ban code and create fake tickets and stuff).

The reason why it's open for everyone is to let anybody ask a question whenever they needed to, it's not meant for you to help others, you're never allowed to do that since the beginning (although yes I agree it's stupidly strict but that's just that). I think it's probably because of discord's limitation at the time or the staff team just don't want to use ticket system (because it's slow and terrible obviously)

• Disagree
Reactions: Iridinox

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I myself do not understand why it's that strict but I suppose it's to avoid people misinforming others or do malicious stuff against other users to harm their account in one way or the other (such as stealing their ban code and create fake tickets and stuff).
I can guarantee you it wasn't something serious. It was a really stupid question for sure, I don't remember it exactly but it was probably something like what's the ip or where can I report a hacker. I'm not mad for it, it's just that it results weird for me getting punished for such a ridiculous minor infraction.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
THIS IS FEEDBACK

Hello,
I'm back to another ranting thread, I would appreciate if you don't argue in the replies.

Cubecraft's Staff Team is trash.
Of all 4 Staff members left, its no good.
Heres why

Amongus
Mongus
SPAMMING.

Ok, Usual right?
(He was flying)
He joined again and won.
He joined again
And again
and again.

But I was on the Hive, playing with a hacker, and he was banned when he flew. I saw it lol.

2. 90% left
They all leave after like 3 days of being moderator. It makes no sense, I mean, sureee, they have "irl stuff" no. They just don't want to waste their time on a staff team that does nothing. Look at the Hive, they get so many applications they close them after like 2 days lol.

There is so much more stuff that is wrong, but there isn't enough time in your lifetime.

Anyway, just wanted to spread awareness about the worst staff team in Minecraft.
How about we make you a moderator for a week and then you can teach staff how to do there job (I’m serious this is not a joke).

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Og is before 2015.
I consider myself quite OG but I only joined the staff team in 2017, just like many others that recently left. You’re saying that even Younisco isn’t OG as he joined the staff team in 2016.

I don’t think you can say who is OG and who isn’t, since your forums account has only existed for a year, so I highly doubt you know most of the 2020 and earlier staff members.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I consider myself quite OG but I only joined the staff team in 2017, just like many others that recently left. You’re saying that even Younisco isn’t OG as he joined the staff team in 2016.

I don’t think you can say who is OG and who isn’t, since your forums account has only existed for a year, so I highly doubt you know most of the 2020 and earlier staff members.
og genoeg om genetworkbanned te zijn door de enige echte tacos
kunnen niet veel zeggen

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I was actually willing to go into a discussion with you and explain my take as to why a lot of your ''OG'' staff members have left. But I'm not going to even bother when all you reply to to my genuine question is:
''Cause mods are useless lol''
Thats quite an easy answer. Developers, Admins and Designers are all paid jobs. While being a mod is a voluntary position. They offer their free time in exchange for moderating the server. Though, mods get jealous when they see Jeroens enormous paycheque and try to find an equally paid job somewhere else, which leaves them with no time being a voluntary moderator.

Though, I want to bring some recognition out there for all rulebreakers, too. Without them there would have been more disemployment at Cube. In all fairness, some of them own their job to the rulebreakers, which i think is a beautiful reciprocity.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021

I will admit, some ogs are still working but are not active. You are an og, because your active like 10× more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom