Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who like sg?

  • Yesss!!!!!

  • no :/


Results are only viewable after voting.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Because it's in 1.9 combat, I can't spam hit which means I can't kill like 5 players who are in a same team :/
A piece of evidence from me which I've learnt -- buy the cannibal kit, and always target one person before going onto another. People like myself and @Thefty destroy teams at a time with that. It's pretty funny seeing them rage in chat afterwards. :P

I'll see if I can show you what I mean. :]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Thefty

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
848
1,367
153
36
Because it's in 1.9 combat, I can't spam hit which means I can't kill like 5 players who are in a same team :/
To be fair, it would be worse in 1.8 if you were in a 1v5, they could kill you within a second, but in 1.9 it takes longer, allowing you to lava, F&S, TNT, or just run and place water in your path, slowing them down.
Also teaming isn't allowed in solo, and there aren't teams of 5 in team SG, as that would be cross teaming, which is also bannable.
 

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
524
691
168
SG is a great game, it's just a shame there has been no updates for it since time began :L It's probably why not as many people play it anymore.

But they should, it's still a really fun game! I personally like choosing when to strike an enemy and when to run for hills : P

Oh and btw, Cannibal is the most OP kit I can think of across any Cube game, not just SG xD bloody despise that kit... TNT or Doggos FTW \O/
 

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
909
2,394
333
27
England
twitter.com
To be fair, it would be worse in 1.8 if you were in a 1v5, they could kill you within a second, but in 1.9 it takes longer, allowing you to lava, F&S, TNT, or just run and place water in your path, slowing them down.
Also teaming isn't allowed in solo, and there aren't teams of 5 in team SG, as that would be cross teaming, which is also bannable.
Personally it doesn't matter how big the team is or what version you are in, any team is possible to kill depending on how you approach them and how patient you are.

SG <3 my fav game 10/10 gameplay, memories and feels

Updates... about 1.25/10

Edit:
Cannibal only op if you don't know how to fight it :v
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chimpeeze
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom