Who like sg?

• Yesss!!!!!

• no :/

Results are only viewable after voting.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Because it's in 1.9 combat, I can't spam hit which means I can't kill like 5 players who are in a same team :/
A piece of evidence from me which I've learnt -- buy the cannibal kit, and always target one person before going onto another. People like myself and @Thefty destroy teams at a time with that. It's pretty funny seeing them rage in chat afterwards. :P

I'll see if I can show you what I mean. :]

Reactions: Thefty

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Because it's in 1.9 combat, I can't spam hit which means I can't kill like 5 players who are in a same team :/
To be fair, it would be worse in 1.8 if you were in a 1v5, they could kill you within a second, but in 1.9 it takes longer, allowing you to lava, F&S, TNT, or just run and place water in your path, slowing them down.
Also teaming isn't allowed in solo, and there aren't teams of 5 in team SG, as that would be cross teaming, which is also bannable.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
SG is a great game, it's just a shame there has been no updates for it since time began :L It's probably why not as many people play it anymore.

But they should, it's still a really fun game! I personally like choosing when to strike an enemy and when to run for hills : P

Oh and btw, Cannibal is the most OP kit I can think of across any Cube game, not just SG xD bloody despise that kit... TNT or Doggos FTW \O/

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
To be fair, it would be worse in 1.8 if you were in a 1v5, they could kill you within a second, but in 1.9 it takes longer, allowing you to lava, F&S, TNT, or just run and place water in your path, slowing them down.
Also teaming isn't allowed in solo, and there aren't teams of 5 in team SG, as that would be cross teaming, which is also bannable.
Personally it doesn't matter how big the team is or what version you are in, any team is possible to kill depending on how you approach them and how patient you are.

SG <3 my fav game 10/10 gameplay, memories and feels

Updates... about 1.25/10

Edit:
Cannibal only op if you don't know how to fight it :v

Reactions: Chimpeeze
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom