Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
My personal list of the best pvpers I've faced is :
iConfuez,
@gainfullterror02
and moooofin
(as they have a win ratio of 50 % or more when fighting me).
Come september I'll be continuing my duels channel, people I think would make for some interesting duels are listed in this post as well as a few vids.

What's your list ?

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
@xMegaCoolx @ItsJustLiza (aka YouShouldKnow), Joany (idk if he has a forum acc), @iLoveYouu , @ImABubbleHead

But I don't think I'm that bad either (I used to be 1st on the duel leaderborad :P)
2016-07-14_10.22.15.png

Reactions: ImABubbleHead

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Power_Ranger, Gamer_Freak, alexcapo456, ZFlip, Greed_XIV, DaJosh, and JustOnFire is the only leaderboards person I've fought that can beat me and my friends 50-60% of the time :p

GamerFreak

May 14, 2016
JustONFire is one of the best pvpers (On Cubecraft) personally, and i consider myself a very good pvper as well, but I do not invest enough time on the server to be on the leaderboards. If you want to 1v1 me just hit me up with a DM

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Me me me myself and I. Kappa

My list:
@Moooofin cause even though I target him, he kills me, but I have never done 1.9 PvP against him and he does 1.8 pvp, so idk... D':
@Lezappen I've only pvp'd him few times, but I can definately say endless amounts of things that he's good at in PvP :)
@xMegaCoolx He kills me sometimes, I kill him sometimes, I still don't know who is better xD

Reactions: Megaaa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom