Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I vote for Lewkie, it's a cute IGN. I don't like names with 2 capital letters like LewQes, my old username was BlackShardd, that's the reason why I changed it. Lewkess would be better with only one S, and Lewqes with the Q sounds a little bit weird for me. In conclusion, I prefer Lewkie. ^-^

Reactions: Adopted

Adopted

May 20, 2016
happy < sad
I vote for Lewkie, it's a cute IGN. I don't like names with 2 capital letters like LewQes, my old username was BlackShardd, that's the reason why I changed it. Lewkess would be better with only one S, and Lewqes with the Q sounds a little bit weird for me. In conclusion, I prefer Lewkie. ^-^
ikr, lewkes sounds better but it's already taken cricri

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I have also had this period... choosing a great and suitable username, but finally after a while... :rolleyes:

If I were you I should choose for Luwkie, because it is just a cute name, haha :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think it's up too you, if your username is easy to type and read, it will be so much more convenient for both you and your teammates

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Congrats!!
Verbramdt wrote on Eli's profile.
Congrats!!
Verbramdt wrote on Basketman's profile.
Congrats!!
heya, if you're reading this, i just wanna let you know that if i ever win a giveaway that i participated, please reroll. i won't be logging onto cubecraft again therefore i won't even be able to use the prize that was gifted to me and you'd only flush your money down the drain.

good luck to those who participated in said giveaways
Kazwa wrote on Simply's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom