Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
Hello! So in my opinion I think that in egg wars when you kill a player you should get all of there iron,gold,diamonds and emeralds. Now the one bad thing about this is if someone goes afk on the diamond gen and has like 3 stacks of diamonds then the person that maybe just had leather armor just turned into full diamond armor, but at the same time its there fault for going afk on the gen. So does anyone agree they should add this feature to egg wars?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello! So in my opinion I think that in egg wars when you kill a player you should get all of there iron,gold,diamonds and emeralds. Now the one bad thing about this is if someone goes afk on the diamond gen and has like 3 stacks of diamonds then the person that maybe just had leather armor just turned into full diamond armor, but at the same time its there fault for going afk on the gen. So does anyone agree they should add this feature to egg wars?
No
Just No

T

The Lord Pleb

I like the idea, but it's the same thing you said. How to kill one that this AFK in a generator ... I think that would be fine. Me, for example, many times with the basics, I have managed to kill people who were cheated. It would be like a "mini-prize" that when I kill him he would give me what he had. Like his armor, sword or the minerals he wore.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
No because then if you kill someone and he has a lot of minerals they will get it all without any effort sorry but I dont think thats a good idea.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I think it's a good suggestion in some ways :P Maybe instead of dropping all of the materials they have though it drops 1/3 or 1/4 of the materials they are holding.
Or maybe there could be a chance they drop one of the armour pieces/weapons instead of materials.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
To me, Eggwars is a game where you have to EARN everything you have. You upgrade your own generators, craft your own armour and so forth. In my opinion, if players drop loot when they die, it would make the game far too easy.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No. It isn't particularly hard to collect the tokens from the gens, so I don't think this would really improve the game.

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hmmm I'm not so sure whether this would improve the quality of the game, to me personally it will make it more boring. I like to collect my own stuff and get it fairly I feel like if you get the minerals like that it makes it easier and the person getting the minerals is just getting it for free; they haven't worked for it- I like it how it is.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
giphy.gif
Sorry but this would make lag because of the to many things on the ground and it would be to op.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom