Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CobieWRLD

Member
May 18, 2021
28
65
14
19
usa
Whats your favorite thing about cubecraft? Ill go first, i love cube craft cause i can play hours on end without getting bored but thats mostly me and my adhd hyper focus. i love bedwars,sky wars and skyblock. i love late nite with the boys and claping them in 1v1s i play bedrock what about you
 

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
313
1,667
233
Belgium
Besides the awesome games, I love the community! When you have a rough day and you join Cube, you forget your worries because you are surrounded by so many amazing people! 💜
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,092
409
Pronouns
She/They
CubeCraft has a lot of unique games and features that other servers don't offer. I also prefer 1.9 PvP on Java and many Java servers still seem to be using 1.8 PvP. Also, everyone in the community is so friendly and helpful!
 
  • Like
Reactions: CobieWRLD

HellIsHot

Well-Known Member
Jul 13, 2017
238
573
143
25
Earth
I like Cubecraft because it has a lot of games you can have fun with, especially Among Slimes and skywars.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Quis

penmen

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
111
78
104
23
The Netherlands
Whats your favorite thing about cubecraft? Ill go first, i love cube craft cause i can play hours on end without getting bored but thats mostly me and my adhd hyper focus. i love bedwars,sky wars and skyblock. i love late nite with the boys and claping them in 1v1s i play bedrock what about you
Probally the awesome people i have met here, but I also like the kb
 
  • Like
Reactions: CobieWRLD

Herbubulle

Well-Known Member
Jul 3, 2020
548
630
124
21
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Whats your favorite thing about cubecraft? Ill go first, i love cube craft cause i can play hours on end without getting bored but thats mostly me and my adhd hyper focus. i love bedwars,sky wars and skyblock. i love late nite with the boys and claping them in 1v1s i play bedrock what about you
What is my favorite thing on CubeCraft ?

CubeCraft is my favorite thing !! xD
everything is cool, very active staff, new updates, bug fixes etc
i love everything
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom