Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CobieWRLD

May 18, 2021
usa
Whats your favorite thing about cubecraft? Ill go first, i love cube craft cause i can play hours on end without getting bored but thats mostly me and my adhd hyper focus. i love bedwars,sky wars and skyblock. i love late nite with the boys and claping them in 1v1s i play bedrock what about you

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Besides the awesome games, I love the community! When you have a rough day and you join Cube, you forget your worries because you are surrounded by so many amazing people! 💜

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
CubeCraft has a lot of unique games and features that other servers don't offer. I also prefer 1.9 PvP on Java and many Java servers still seem to be using 1.8 PvP. Also, everyone in the community is so friendly and helpful!

Reactions: CobieWRLD

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I like Cubecraft because it has a lot of games you can have fun with, especially Among Slimes and skywars.

Reactions: Quis

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
Whats your favorite thing about cubecraft? Ill go first, i love cube craft cause i can play hours on end without getting bored but thats mostly me and my adhd hyper focus. i love bedwars,sky wars and skyblock. i love late nite with the boys and claping them in 1v1s i play bedrock what about you
Probally the awesome people i have met here, but I also like the kb

Reactions: CobieWRLD

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
What is my favorite thing on CubeCraft ?

CubeCraft is my favorite thing !! xD
everything is cool, very active staff, new updates, bug fixes etc
i love everything

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom