Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CobieWRLD

May 18, 2021
usa
Whats your favorite thing about cubecraft? Ill go first, i love cube craft cause i can play hours on end without getting bored but thats mostly me and my adhd hyper focus. i love bedwars,sky wars and skyblock. i love late nite with the boys and claping them in 1v1s i play bedrock what about you

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Besides the awesome games, I love the community! When you have a rough day and you join Cube, you forget your worries because you are surrounded by so many amazing people! 💜

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
CubeCraft has a lot of unique games and features that other servers don't offer. I also prefer 1.9 PvP on Java and many Java servers still seem to be using 1.8 PvP. Also, everyone in the community is so friendly and helpful!

Reactions: CobieWRLD

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I like Cubecraft because it has a lot of games you can have fun with, especially Among Slimes and skywars.

Reactions: Quis

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
Whats your favorite thing about cubecraft? Ill go first, i love cube craft cause i can play hours on end without getting bored but thats mostly me and my adhd hyper focus. i love bedwars,sky wars and skyblock. i love late nite with the boys and claping them in 1v1s i play bedrock what about you
Probally the awesome people i have met here, but I also like the kb

Reactions: CobieWRLD

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
What is my favorite thing on CubeCraft ?

CubeCraft is my favorite thing !! xD
everything is cool, very active staff, new updates, bug fixes etc
i love everything

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.