Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll start with me

PLEASE ANSWER IN THE FORMAT I PROVIDED

Favorite:

Jungle (Teams Normal): I love how this map is nothing like any others. It's not fast pace but not slow. And it gives unlike opportunity for clean pvp. And of course, its built by @Unstrafeless ;)

Pizza: This map is classic. It's awesome to fight on. It's really easy to pvp. Love the gens where they are. Very unlike and special.

Western: Quick action. Fun to play. PVP is a-ok And I love the how they made the half mids behind everything.

Treehouse: Fun to play. Good PvP, Very unlike. Nice fast map. Includes a different strategy typically.

Birthday: Very Very Cool! PvP, as I always mention, is very nice and the map its self is very cool! So glad they kept it.

Garden: Just like Birthday very special and very cool. I think its one of my top 10.

Im starting to sound repetitive so ill list the others I like:

Mushrooms, Tea Party, Aztec, Mansion, Construction, Elven, Farm, Golf, Mine, Nightmare, Safari, Snowy, Stronghold, Teepee, Tentacles, Tropical, Villige, Pretty much all the other maps. If you get it.

Dislikes:

Space: Ugh. Small and Crampt. No good pvp. Camping like hell. And Mid is the only place you can go to even try getting a good fight but 90% you will sniped.

City: OMG. You cant build up without Being sniped or spammed off. The map at mid is awful. No way to pvp at the center. Cant even run around the track fully. As much as I like the fact the egg is hard to get I hate that too because you're screwed if you just died and need to stop someone.

Storm: Ok. So its impossible to PvP on. And people camp in the trees a lot. And people also try and hide in the car or helicopter.

Dwarven: ^ (Minus the Camping in stuff. But the snow and ice are really annoying.) Might I add that the dragon is camped on? It's hard to build to mid. And the island is not really fair. Because you get more generators on the forts then you do with the statues.

Instruments: Way. To. Small. You cant pvp jack. And also the gens at mid are pretty worthless. I have never gotten FULL iron on that map.

Technology: Hard to PvP on. To small. Kinda hard to go around because of bow spammers and campers.

Kingdom: This is one for Efcluke (I love that you listened to my suggestion about the flags being a diff color. But what you did is not what I had in mind. It should be a neutral flag. The ones in the very middle. And the ones that are facing the teams EX: Yellow would be yellow.) Not a complain but more a suggestion ;)

Library: Kinda hard to pvp. You lose your egg in like 3 seconds. So easy to camp underneath.

Huts: Ok pvp is ok... At your base and half mids... But when you build to mid it's so hard to get good fights without running or tripping up on those mounts. Plus who decided 2 lv 1 diamond gens are the only diamond gens there. 1-2 teams basically control the entire game.

Last edited:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
My most favorite maps to play would be city (rushing central!!! <3), pizza, tentacles, and candy, though I enjoy pretty much every map.
My least favorites would be teaparty (way too big, laggy, and has long gameplay) and medieval
Only normal eggwars maps because I don’t really play speed enough to know any maps :p

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Does it matter?

My most favorite maps to play would be city (rushing central!!! <3), pizza, tentacles, and candy, though I enjoy pretty much every map.
My least favorites would be teaparty (way too big, laggy, and has long gameplay) and medieval
Only normal eggwars maps because I don’t really play speed enough to know any maps :p

;-; PLEASE ANSWER IN THE FORMAT I PROVIDED ;-;

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Does it matter?
Well one of the forums rules is no useless threads, thus making this thread useless as there is already a thread with the same purpose which is pinned, making it so this thread is useless, there is nothing this thread thread accomplishes as the 1 I linked above.
Also I heard you like getting your threads locked so: Your welcome in advanced (:

Reactions: Priley

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well one of the forums rules is no useless threads, thus making this thread useless as there is already a thread with the same purpose which is pinned, making it so this thread is useless, there is nothing this thread thread accomplishes as the 1 I linked above.
Also I heard you like getting your threads locked so: Your welcome in advanced :)
She only asked: 'what's your favourite and least favourite map?', and I don't think this sounds like 'Eggwars maps: Give your feedback!'.
She just wanted to know what map the best map is :D
BTW I vote Space, because it's just an amazing map and you can build to the Earth and the sun! :p

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
She only asked: 'what's your favourite and least favourite map?', and I don't think this sounds like 'Eggwars maps: Give your feedback!'.
She just wanted to know what map the best map is :D
BTW I vote Space, because it's just an amazing map and you can build to the Earth and the sun! :p
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) - The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads,and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight
Hope I did the spoiler right, here is the first page of the thread =D

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads,and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight
Hope I did the spoiler right, here is the first page of the thread =D
But it's not like she copied the thread.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
i like rome and mansion because its a 10v10 map and its quick and I hate under da sea because it takes 3 hours to finish the game and so many campers

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Teaparty is easily the best map, and arguably the only good map.
Most other maps have horrible terrain (storm, or the other 4 team map with snow everywhere that is horrible for pvp, the mid at City, western with all those half slabs and fence posts everywhere and many more) and they all have random holes everywhere that make you drop into the void or make you get stuck or sometimes even block glitch.
In most maps the mids are so ridiculously tiny too, take Food for example, it is a 32 player map (quite big), yet the mid is puny, you can get shot off standing at the mid in like 3 shots. If 10 people come to mid at once (which is what usually happens since the map has many players) there's chaos everywhere since the mid is too small to occupy so many players.
Islands are also really close to all the other islands in most maps too, you can literally snipe anyone off a bridge from your own base in many cases that's how small the maps are. Now, people will argue "good! we can rush! games take too long!" well eggwars was never meant to be a rushing game, that's what speed eggwars/skywars is for. If you simply type "eggwars" on youtube the good videos are at least 20 minutes long, with the most popular videos being hour long epic intense games that require strategy and tactics. I understand that people want to rush people's eggs, but the maps should have islands further apart from each other so at least people have time to make sort of defence on their egg. An example of close islands is treehouse, you can literally tell your team to just bridge around the map breaking eggs and the whole map's eggs will be gone before 1 of them even has time to place the obby.
Another problem is players spawning a few blocks away from the egg. The prime example of this is on the map Space, where the egg is literally on the edge of the spaceship thing, and players spawn about 5 blocks away, and since its a map of 4, all of them can just keep respawning and keep hitting you off the edge. It would be better if players spawned quite far away from the egg to allow breathing space from when you've just killed a player to breaking their egg.
Anyway now onto teaparty and why it is the superior map. First of all the mid is well and truly great and magnificent, especially for a map of 40. In comparison, Mushrooms is also a 40 player map, but the mid is puny and there are measly bridges connecting everything so if a lot of people go to mid it is chaotic. In teaparty the mid is huge, with the right balance of obstacles to manoeuvrability, so fights are interesting but not stupid and annoying. There is a plentiful supply of iron, gold, diamonds instead of just 1 measly level 1 diamond gen at mid so you can get gear for yourself or get a good amount to upgrade the gens at your own base if you want to play safe. The islands are well spaced, you could rush another island if you wanted to, but it would give them enough time to put some sort of defence on their egg, and its also impossible to rush every single island which is good. It caters many playstyles. If you want to rush an island, you can. If you want to camp at your base and make a fortress and bowspam, you can. If you want to just TNT people to death, you can just trap people in those genius design of gen rooms at bases and TNT spam them (honestly, whoever designed those gen rooms should be given a knighthood). The egg is on the 2nd floor of the castle, people spawn on the 1st floor of the castle, so if you've just killed a team at the egg, you have enough time to break their egg before they come charging up with their wooden swords.
The islands are big enough to pvp on without having the fear of being bowspammed off all the time in a 1v5. Because of mid, camping teams are disadvantages because they have to share one diamond gen at their base, you can have up to 5 diamond gens at mid to yourself. Long, legendary games (the way eggwars should be played). My only problem with it is that in half health mode (why does this exist), if you fall to the bottom of mid from the table, you can die from just fall damage, but that is more of a problem with half health mode (seriously why does this exist) than the map itself. All in all a truly magnificent map that should be the inspiration of the build team if they want to make great maps.
11/10 IGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom