Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Hello,

I am still doubting whether I wanna buy a rank or not. I kinda dislike OP and Hardcore so I wanna be able to vote for Normal (Eggwars). Though hackers are getting worse by the day. Almost every game of Eggwars has atleast one person with anti knockback. And I come across way to many 'understandable' people. They will hit you whenever you come close and can build, hit and break your egg in the same time.

Yesterday someone was sneaking, running and building a bridge at high speed at the same time? Every now and then someone can fly. I've never been on another server that is so big with so many hackers?

Cool that there is an improved punishment system and all, but there are possibilities to PREVENT this from happening. Why can people hack so easily on this server? I do not wanna record every damn game and I feel like banning those players doesn't even matter.

It really does destroy the fun that whenever you play someone just runs to all the eggs, breaks them without any problem.
report them :P

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
report them :p

Sure. I need to install some software to record while playing and maybe they get banned after he destroyed the fun already. There are so many hackers; it just doesn't even matter anymore. I've decided to stay away from this game for a while, because Eggwars ain't fun with people just flying towards all the eggs before you can even make some blocks. I truly hope the server will be able to do more then just ban those people, because a lot of other big servers don't have this many hackers. What's up with the anti cheat? If there even is one.

I see the staff is working on a new anti cheat system. That's good. We need that more then new games or shit on the server. Once that is done and it works properly I'll be back.

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
Hackers are the worse part about any server. We are currently working on an AntiCheat as well although so far we do not have a release date for it. We do have NoCheatPlus which does prevent some hacks but our new system will hopefully work out better than NoCheatPlus. If you do see a hacker in game try and gather evidence and report the player on the forums.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Hackers are the worse part about any server. We are currently working on an AntiCheat as well although so far we do not have a release date for it. We do have NoCheatPlus which does prevent some hacks but our new system will hopefully work out better than NoCheatPlus. If you do see a hacker in game try and gather evidence and report the player on the forums.

Though the thing is that there isn't any other big server that his such a huge hacker problem. I don't mean anyone harm and I love Eggwars, but I cannot find any joy in it anymore. Nine out of the ten games I play there is at least one hacker. And we aren't talking about something "small" anymore, no people are just flying around, have insane speed, run while sneaking, aura, do only crits. It's no more fun. Yes, every server could have some hacker problems, but I play on a lot of the bigger once and honestly it's just Cubecraft.

And it wasn't always like this. I can't say when it started, but like I said. I got no fun while playing anymore. Reporting the hackers in your current game won't help me shit and honestly I don't really care about it either. If people can fly around and do whatever they want... is there even something really stopping them? What the hell does NoCheatPlus euh?

Stella323

Jan 8, 2016
Though the thing is that there isn't any other big server that his such a huge hacker problem. I don't mean anyone harm and I love Eggwars, but I cannot find any joy in it anymore. Nine out of the ten games I play there is at least one hacker. And we aren't talking about something "small" anymore, no people are just flying around, have insane speed, run while sneaking, aura, do only crits. It's no more fun. Yes, every server could have some hacker problems, but I play on a lot of the bigger once and honestly it's just Cubecraft.

And it wasn't always like this. I can't say when it started, but like I said. I got no fun while playing anymore. Reporting the hackers in your current game won't help me shit and honestly I don't really care about it either. If people can fly around and do whatever they want... is there even something really stopping them? What the hell does NoCheatPlus euh?
Yea Im actually over it too @CubePlayers I love playing eggwars but like you say the game is easily ruined when your egg is broken before you can even get blocks. I feel exactly the way you do!! Theres no fun in losing to a hacker then having to waste your own time just to upload a video to get the hacker (or lately it has been more than just one hacker in the game), banned for a week. I think I will come back when the new anti cheat system has been introduced. By the way these hackers are getting all their points from hacking. To be fair they should be stripped of all their points and kits.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
There's one exception I can think of to combat hacking for now: allow temporary teaming/trucing on known in-game hackers. However, once the hacker is rid of, the team must disband and fight each other. By convention and to keep the game fair more or less, this is a common practice players against hackers.

One concern though: the team may stay even after the hacker is eliminated. That case, this would be bannable since the hacker is gone.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
There's one exception I can think of to combat hacking for now: allow temporary teaming/trucing on known in-game hackers. However, once the hacker is rid of, the team must disband and fight each other. By convention and to keep the game fair more or less, this is a common practice players against hackers.

One concern though: the team may stay even after the hacker is eliminated. That case, this would be bannable since the hacker is gone.

This already happens a lot of times. When you get a hacker with just anti kb you can easily deal with him if you have a power bow and he is running away. I've teamed up with many people just to get a hacker out of the game. I've fought with 2 guys out another team, while another team was breaking the obsidian. I got no shame in that. After that we handled it like adults: we all got back to our own islands and kept playing the game.

Against the rules? Fuck that shit hard. I can't really see that hacking is against the rules either. Fun thing is you can't even say hacker ingame. You got to break another one of their rules to inform people about a hacker (haxer etc).

And I have also broke another rule. I have killed my own teammates. If I know they are hacking (which is very obviously on this server) I do my best to **** their shit up. Blow up the bridge while they stand there and all. I probably have a greater change to get banned then any hacker on this server.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This already happens a lot of times. When you get a hacker with just anti kb you can easily deal with him if you have a power bow and he is running away. I've teamed up with many people just to get a hacker out of the game. I've fought with 2 guys out another team, while another team was breaking the obsidian. I got no shame in that. After that we handled it like adults: we all got back to our own islands and kept playing the game.

Against the rules? Fuck that shit hard. I can't really see that hacking is against the rules either. Fun thing is you can't even say hacker ingame. You got to break another one of their rules to inform people about a hacker (haxer etc).

And I have also broke another rule. I have killed my own teammates. If I know they are hacking (which is very obviously on this server) I do my best to **** their shit up. Blow up the bridge while they stand there and all. I probably have a greater change to get banned then any hacker on this server.
Huehuehue I do the same...
Worst is I report them... ;D
But I dont cross team.... ._. That's kinda useless really....

djkalu

Mar 28, 2015
En Tu Corazon
I agree with CubePlayers, to do many hacker takes away the desire to play, but be pasiente, not only in the server cubecraft this problem is, wait for the developer end the anti hacks tool. for now the only means we have to present the report and I recommend you do it if you can. Cubecraft is the best server and can not let such people to damage.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
There will always be hackers, you can't get rid of all of them. The only thing you can do is report them, that's how you're gonna get rid of them for now. As you must've noticed by now, there's being worked on an anti-cheat. The thing is, I've been told that this is very difficult and will take time. I'm no Developer, so that's all I can tell you.

I just wanna say that I really appreciate what the Dev's are working on and have done so far for Cube. I sometimes feel like the don't get alot of attention 'n stuff 'cus some people don't really know what their job is (again I'm no Dev so I'm not sure). And just that they spend time working on something very hard and trying to make playing on Cube fun is amazing. So yeah, just a thank you to all the Developers here <3<3<3

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
There will always be hackers, you can't get rid of all of them. The only thing you can do is report them, that's how you're gonna get rid of them for now. As you must've noticed by now, there's being worked on an anti-cheat. The thing is, I've been told that this is very difficult and will take time. I'm no Developer, so that's all I can tell you.

I just wanna say that I really appreciate what the Dev's are working on and have done so far for Cube. I sometimes feel like the don't get alot of attention 'n stuff 'cus some people don't really know what their job is (again I'm no Dev so I'm not sure). And just that they spend time working on something very hard and trying to make playing on Cube fun is amazing. So yeah, just a thank you to all the Developers here <3<3<3

Sure. Hackers will always be there, but it looks Cubecraft has basically zero protection at the moment.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert

There's no rule against accusing players of hacking unless it's done multiple times in order to harass them.

I got lucky and had a caught hacker jump into the void in skywars. Got to thank that guy for at least not killing anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom