Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronbubble

Aug 28, 2016
It is hard to handle all of these hackers so just try and deal with it until we can figure out a solution

N

Nikboo

Currently, I would just be patient for the new anti-cheat to come out. Also if I ever see a hacker or teamer or any type of rule breaker in a game, then I take it as a positive thing. I record the rule-breaker and report him and I get that lovely feeling of the rule-breaker is serving his fair punishment and helping the server clean up the rule breakers, and making it a better place.

Also about buying a rank, It is 100% worth it. I currently have a Gold rank and I absolutely love it's perks. I get to do tons of stuff and hackers never get in my way of me enjoying the perks of the rank.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Currently, I would just be patient for the new anti-cheat to come out. Also if I ever see a hacker or teamer or any type of rule breaker in a game, then I take it as a positive thing. I record the rule-breaker and report him and I get that lovely feeling of the rule-breaker is serving his fair punishment and helping the server clean up the rule breakers, and making it a better place.

Also about buying a rank, It is 100% worth it. I currently have a Gold rank and I absolutely love it's perks. I get to do tons of stuff and hackers never get in my way of me enjoying the perks of the rank.
It's great to have a rank since it shows support but with the hacker problem that probably won't happen for a while. As for me, I was going to but if this keeps up I might not at all.

It's a fair punishment under the current system, but i don't see how fair it is for rule-breakers to come back again and cause more chaos.

N

Nikboo

It's great to have a rank since it shows support but with the hacker problem that probably won't happen for a while. As for me, I was going to but if this keeps up I might not at all.

It's a fair punishment under the current system, but i don't see how fair it is for rule-breakers to come back again and cause more chaos.

They get banned for one week and if they show up again they get banned for one month, if they dare to show up again then it is a perm ban. Eventually those who come back again and again to hack will be perm banned.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
They get banned for one week and if they show up again they get banned for one month, if they dare to show up again then it is a perm ban. Eventually those who come back again and again to hack will be perm banned.
Doesn't seem enough. What about known hackers who've hacked on other networks before? Xturtle has hacked on this network 6 times and on others hundreds of times. The simple workaround is to use alts since Cube doesn't IP ban.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
For good reason?
You can say that hackers have some good intention, but that doesn't outweigh the damage they cause. We call these "white hats" when it comes to ethical hacking. I'll cite xturtle's video as he said in his first hacking video:

At 0:30 of his "Hacking in Minecraft - Episode #1 (Mineplex)" video:

"I'm not [hacking] for my enjoyment; actually what I'm going to be doing in this series is going to be all about how servers are with banning people on." -xTurtle

Xturtle's a well known Minecraft cheater and he's used tens of clients and has hundreds of videos on hacking on other servers, cube included.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
You can say that hackers have some good intention, but that doesn't outweigh the damage they cause. We call these "white hats" when it comes to ethical hacking. I'll cite xturtle's video as he said in his first hacking video:

At 0:30 of his "Hacking in Minecraft - Episode #1 (Mineplex)" video:

"I'm not [hacking] for my enjoyment; actually what I'm going to be doing in this series is going to be all about how servers are with banning people on." -xTurtle

Xturtle's a well known Minecraft cheater and he's used tens of clients and has hundreds of videos on hacking on other servers, cube included.
I mean the IP ban. I don't care about this turtle thing.
Hackers w/ good intentions? That's just dumb. smh

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I mean the IP ban. I don't care about this turtle thing.
Hackers w/ good intentions? That's just dumb. smh
Oh of course. Yes IP bans are a better idea to prevent alts but they can just change their IP or use a VPN.

Again, xTurtle has had good intentions with hacking, not as a rule-breaker, but as an anti-cheat tester. Why did Mineplex have to worry about xTurtle in the first place? Because he hacked there a lot to raise awareness.

Why did he hack on Cube 6 times (1 on livesteam and 5 on video)? Same reason.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
No IP bans.
That's like sending a murderer's mother to jail just because they're related.
I was confused what you meant there. I thought you were saying that it was good to IP ban.

My point still stands though. These hackers are trying to send a message to staff. Think about why so many came to Cube after the new punishment system. It's to ruin games and cheat easily, yes, but we can say that they're pressuring the server to change asap.

N

Nikboo

Doesn't seem enough. What about known hackers who've hacked on other networks before? Xturtle has hacked on this network 6 times and on others hundreds of times. The simple workaround is to use alts since Cube doesn't IP ban.

IP bans won't do anything with hackers such as xTurtle as they could just bypass the IP ban by some wierd way that other members may understand but I don't ;-;

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
How about temp Ip bans? If the bans don't discoruage the hacker to stop hacking their siblings definitely will.(In possibly violent means)
What's the point of a temp IP ban. They'll come back anyways, which totally goes against what you said an IP ban is for.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
What's the point of a temp IP ban. They'll come back anyways, which totally goes against what you said an IP ban is for.
The hacker will definitely have a lower chance since relatives can enforce worse punishments than just a ban.(maybe a beating, getting grounded, stuff like that)

ColdPlays

Aug 28, 2016
Hello,

I am still doubting whether I wanna buy a rank or not. I kinda dislike OP and Hardcore so I wanna be able to vote for Normal (Eggwars). Though hackers are getting worse by the day. Almost every game of Eggwars has atleast one person with anti knockback. And I come across way to many 'understandable' people. They will hit you whenever you come close and can build, hit and break your egg in the same time.

Yesterday someone was sneaking, running and building a bridge at high speed at the same time? Every now and then someone can fly. I've never been on another server that is so big with so many hackers?

Cool that there is an improved punishment system and all, but there are possibilities to PREVENT this from happening. Why can people hack so easily on this server? I do not wanna record every damn game and I feel like banning those players doesn't even matter.

It really does destroy the fun that whenever you play someone just runs to all the eggs, breaks them without any problem.
I know how you feel, and i completely agree... THE CHEATING/ HACKING MUST BE STOPPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom