Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I agree with you @CubePlayers. I see a hacker in almost every game I play too. Im starting to think that reporting really isn't worth the effort. I have reported a lot of players that have been so obviously hacking, and they have appealed then been unbanned. Just like that. Also the one week ban for hackers isn't going to help the server in any way. Lately I have been seeing a lot of people flying straight to all the eggs before anyone has even built a bridge, which makes a quick game for them and they get to ruin the game for so many other people before they even get caught. For such a big server, hacking should be a perm ban with the chance to appeal after 3 months. By then the player should have learnt their lesson and know they won't get another chance if they do it again.
But what if He/She was innocent that means a 3 month ban for nothing :/ Also Even if Hackers were banned they would appeal over and over in less than 1 month so a Week doesn't really matter :/

Reactions: Buuuddy

Stella323

Jan 8, 2016
But what if He/She was innocent that means a 3 month ban for nothing :/ Also Even if Hackers were banned they would appeal over and over in less than 1 month so a Week doesn't really matter :/
The hacks need to be obvious for the report to be accepted. banned players only get one chance to appeal so I don't know how they would appeal over and over. A one week ban is too little and for a lot of hackers it's definitely worth the fun of a few days hacking only to be punished for 1 week.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The hacks need to be obvious for the report to be accepted. banned players only get one chance to appeal so I don't know how they would appeal over and over. A one week ban is too little and for a lot of hackers it's definitely worth the fun of a few days hacking only to be punished for 1 week.
They cant appeal a lot anymore because we can now see who Hacked before and they cant Appeal the 7 days ban...(I think ) Its kind of a Second chance that they give the Hackers... Obvious or not some Staff members Ban them and some can make Mistakes that's why Appeals exist....

Stella323

Jan 8, 2016
They cant appeal a lot anymore because we can now see who Hacked before and they cant Appeal the 7 days ban...(I think ) Its kind of a Second chance that they give the Hackers... Obvious or not some Staff members Ban them and some can make Mistakes that's why Appeals exist....
As far as I know you were never able to appeal the same ban more than once. You had one chance to appeal and if that appeal was denied then that was it you had to wait out your ban. Hackers should only be given a second chance after they have been banned from the server for a good amount of time. A quick appeal should only be for those who were unfairly banned.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
As far as I know you were never able to appeal the same ban more than once. You had one chance to appeal and if that appeal was denied then that was it you had to wait out your ban. Hackers should only be given a second chance after they have been banned from the server for a good amount of time. A quick appeal should only be for those who were unfairly banned.
First of all by multiple appeals I mean hacking -> getting banned -> appeal -> getting accepted -> repeat... The 1 week ban is to see if the Hacker is loyal and wont ban again or if he's just a little kid who doesn't care... And for people who got unfairly banned... Now Staff at least can see how many times someone got banned so appeals wont be accepted that often...

Stella323

Jan 8, 2016
First of all by multiple appeals I mean hacking -> getting banned -> appeal -> getting accepted -> repeat... The 1 week ban is to see if the Hacker is loyal and wont ban again or if he's just a little kid who doesn't care... And for people who got unfairly banned... Now Staff at least can see how many times someone got banned so appeals wont be accepted that often...
Most of them are hackers that don't care, just now i have reported 2 more fly hackers here Surprise Surprise, More fly hackers.... you can't tell me these players are possibly loyal They are here to hack and to make an unpleasant gaming experience for the players that are actually loyal to the server. I just don't agree with the one week ban at all.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Most of them are hackers that don't care, just now i have reported 2 more fly hackers here Surprise Surprise, More fly hackers.... you can't tell me these players are possibly loyal They are here to hack and to make an unpleasant gaming experience for the players that are actually loyal to the server. I just don't agree with the one week ban at all.
I agree with you. I think the new ban system ends up looking more appealing to hackers who want to test their hacks, and then not need an alt. Hence the increase in hackers. 1 month minimum would be nice.

Reactions: Stella323

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I hope all of you know the majority of hackers lie in their appeal. Are they really sorry for hacking? No. Look at this guy here:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/promc_hacks-speed-aimbot-and-antiknockback.146000/

On another server, he's hacked there and appealed by writing an apology. That's not enough. He's even hacked here before and also today.

Here's something we need: make it so appeals are accepted only if there is counter-evidence proving that the punished player was falsely punished. Any rightful punishments are unappealable.

Reactions: Stella323

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yes most of them are but you have keep in mind that there are some exceptions... Also they crazy amount of Hackers is just an temporary thing this also happened around Christmas....

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Cubecraft should like buy watchdog or something. My friend got banned in hypixel for a month, and then for eternity from watchdog. That was hilarious but that's beside the point. Watchdog is awesome at preventing hackers, except ALT accounts (alternate accounts) even though you can IP ban, people find VPNs (private IPs) that they can change when they get banned. so you need watchdog, and some futuristic ant-hacking technology. Due to the difficulty of achieving that second task, I think you should start wth watchdog. Thanks!

BTW if watchdog costs a lot it's worth it. Look at this thread for example. This person hasn't yet bought a rank for one reason. Hackers! You can get so much more income. It's called investing, and you win both ways. Player Happiness, and financial stuff.

See?

Not that hard

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Cubecraft should like buy watchdog or something. My friend got banned in hypixel for a month, and then for eternity from watchdog. That was hilarious but that's beside the point. Watchdog is awesome at preventing hackers, except ALT accounts (alternate accounts) even though you can IP ban, people find VPNs (private IPs) that they can change when they get banned. so you need watchdog, and some futuristic ant-hacking technology. Due to the difficulty of achieving that second task, I think you should start wth watchdog. Thanks!

BTW if watchdog costs a lot it's worth it. Look at this thread for example. This person hasn't yet bought a rank for one reason. Hackers! You can get so much more income. It's called investing, and you win both ways. Player Happiness, and financial stuff.

See?

Not that hard
WatchDogs in one of the worst anti cheats ever... It bans innocent players like Memeplax but Memeplax stays on Nr. 1 imo (for worse anticheat ;) ) And why copy Hypixel... If all your friends jumped of a bridge would you go too? Srsly

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
WatchDogs in one of the worst anti cheats ever... It bans innocent players like Memeplax but Memeplax stays on Nr. 1 imo (for worse anticheat ;) ) And why copy Hypixel... If all your friends jumped of a bridge would you go too? Srsly

Idk

Just got my friend banned and did the job but yeah it does ban innocent people, and I just heard that Cubecraft developers are working on an anti-cheat so nvm then I guess

Stella323

Jan 8, 2016
I hope all of you know the majority of hackers lie in their appeal. Are they really sorry for hacking? No. Look at this guy here:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/promc_hacks-speed-aimbot-and-antiknockback.146000/

On another server, he's hacked there and appealed by writing an apology. That's not enough. He's even hacked here before and also today.

Here's something we need: make it so appeals are accepted only if there is counter-evidence proving that the punished player was falsely punished. Any rightful punishments are unappealable.
+ 1 fully agree!!

Reactions: The Crowbar

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Mineplex stepped up its game and doesn't have trashy anticheat anymore. It now has cheat detection at the least. Really, even Badlion's GCheat doesn't ban innocents unless they purposely trigger the anticheat by butterfly clicking or using cheats. There may be 1-2 false positives, but in most cases, it's accurate.

I'd rather see many of these "innocents" banned even if it means 1-2 get falsely banned. That's fine, because all the false punishments can be appealed using screenshotted debug screen and controls right after the automated ban. That's minimal proof to prove the accused is a legitimate player.

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Mineplex stepped up its game and doesn't have trashy anticheat anymore. It now has cheat detection at the least. Really, even Badlion's GCheat doesn't ban innocents unless they purposely trigger the anticheat by butterfly clicking or using cheats. There may be 1-2 false positives, but in most cases, it's accurate.

I'd rather see many of these "innocents" banned even if it means 1-2 get falsely banned. That's fine, because all the false punishments can be appealed using screenshotted debug screen and controls right after the automated ban. That's minimal proof to prove the accused is a legitimate player.
I rather see 0 falsely banned IMO

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Appeals aren't going to be accepted as easily as far as I know due to the fact that they know how many times you have hacked before because of the new system they are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom