Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I already asked, you can't ban by Ip or VPN.
Here you cant maybe but other servers you can, VPN banning combatted a fake ip hack thats now extinct and simple ip banning is what the archon uses to get rid of hackers for good, not even alts or new alts can get in, something like that would be good here

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Here you cant maybe but other servers you can, VPN banning combatted a fake ip hack thats now extinct and simple ip banning is what the archon uses to get rid of hackers for good, not even alts or new alts can get in, something like that would be good here
I know, but if you mean banning by network IP, what about their siblings then? and by their IP to the network, this information is not visible to the server. Not everyone uses VPN tho

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
It also prevents from getting any reactions. Days ago I reported an obvious hacker haven't had a single response, before you saw that there were always a few responds by mods. Now they don't have to, because no one can see it.

Also good way to hide the big hacker problem on this server.
@Anmazing its this one. #97

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
It also prevents from getting any reactions. Days ago I reported an obvious hacker haven't had a single response, before you saw that there were always a few responds by mods. Now they don't have to, because no one can see it.

Also good way to hide the big hacker problem on this server.
That is not why, they are behind on staff and usually its only helpers on who can only deny your reports

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
the staff are doing their very best to get rid of all the hackers and the developers are in the process of making a new AntiCheat for now all you can do is record them and report them and tag the staff in them they will look at it as soon as possible

Report A Player here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

Please Follow The Guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/
We were trying not to revive the thread. So please don't revive it!

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
@zRinne please darling would you please lock this thread it would make @samitannir very happy (i think)
Not very happy, but i would like to see new threads ;)
Stop making a fool out of yourself. No one revived this topic. It wasn't a 2 week old inactive topic. -.-
And what do you mean "Fool out of myself", its against the rules, you cannot revive old threads! (and yes you revived this topic, check the #97'th reply.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Not very happy, but i would like to see new threads ;)

And what do you mean "Fool out of myself", its against the rules, you cannot revive old threads! (and yes you revived this topic, check the #97'th reply.

Can you explain to me what you think and old thread is? Because I can tell you, this isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom