Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So I want to see your strategies, and what kit you normally use in Lucky Islands.

I use the diamonds kit. 7 diamonds. In solo, I would always make a diamond axe and diamond boots, because I play Java, and boots give the same armor points as a diamond helmet. In teams, I would either do what I do in solo, or I would make a diamond axe and give my other 4 diamonds to a teammate, unless they died.

So here are my strats for some Lucky Islands maps:

SOLO

The map where two islands are connected by a wooden bridge - I would break a log, craft it into planks, craft 2 of those planks into sticks, then make a diamond axe, and diamond boots if I feel like it. Axes are the best for sneak attacks. You can legit kill a full iron player with 3 axe crits, stone or above. And with no armor, a stone or above axe crit does a whooping 13.5 damage(6.75 hearts)!!! So yeah, point proven.

For other solo maps, I would just break all the lucky blocks on my island, hoping to get good enough items, and then I will go in for the kills with my trusty diamond axe.

TEAMS

The 2 maps with leaf bridges to other islands - I would just break the leaves. Nope, not getting rushed.

Any map with iron blocks on spawn islands - I would just make a pickaxe as fast as I can and get the iron block and turn it into 9 iron so that I can make an iron chestplate. I would still make my axe with the 4 diamonds left over.

For other team maps, I would get as much lucky blocks as I can, and if I have any gear left over, I will give it to a teammate. I would usually wait for a teammate to bridge over, hoping that they don’t fall, and would usually go with my teammate(s) so we could be as strong as possible. And I will still bring a diamond axe with me. Diamond axes are the best weapon for me.

BONUS

A really OP strat here: If you have a 95% broken knockback 2 wooden sword, and there is an anvil(mostly from anvil fall lucky block) and you have a few levels of XP, make a wooden sword if you can and repair it!!! You can have a FULL DURABILITY KNOCKBACK 2 WOODEN SWORD. OP right? Similar to someone else’s strat with the broken very high efficiency golden pickaxe.

- The Axe Wielding Vindicator

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom