FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone, I have a question. What is your favourite seasonal lobby change? Personally, I haven't played Cubecraft long enough but so far I really liked the Halloween one. I love the Christmas holiday so I feel like that will be my new favourite in december. What's yours?

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I liked the Christmas lobby last year. I just remember being able to scale the giant trees in the lobby with a bunch of tricky and risky jumps.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Christmas and summer prob I don’t like Halloween and easters kind of not different enough.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I love the summer since the main floor blocks are sandstone and birch which is my favorite floor combination. halloween and easter are pretty good too!
christmas is usually too much snow, white and too open, I prefer to link christmas to wood and cozy houses

Reactions: wxzzrd

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
My most favourites are by far Christmas & Halloween! Halloween because of the ‘scary’ theme and especially the seasonal maps. Christmas because it’s an awesome time, playing Minecraft during the Christmas break is one of the best Minecraft moments! 🎅 👻

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
If I play on cube, I usually play solo skywars. I really don’t like the Christmas skywars maps, so Christmas is my least favorite. I really like the Easter maps though!

D

Deleted member 511644

I really like the Summer and Christmas lobby and seasonal maps on the gamemode, those are the real ones where I'm getting a good feeling with, Summer because of happy days, sun and beaches etc. (except for this year in real life unfornately) and christmas, I don't know how to explain, just a christmas feeling is always good. :)

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
iT tHe SpOoKy MoNtH!1!1!1!
*DENCAING BOI*
Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it.
Please do not necropost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom