Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
hello everyone, im curious to hear you guys opinion on the different mobs in the game!
all of us have our own favorite strategy and ways to play the game. some offensive, others defensive. some focus on the attack, some on their income. its all great, but what would be the best mob for which tactic?

my opinion on the different mobs is based on double income. i dont look at easy to kill, it relates too much on how your team plays, and lets be honest... a lot of griefers will ruin it for you.

zombiezombies are the good for the first 10 seconds of the game. you send one wave, and best is to move on to spiders in my opinion. the price is good obviously
spidergreat for exp farming when building defence and when invis, sometimes a surprise for the enemy. the price is good.
skeletonlvl2/3 is ok for exp farming when focussing on defence halfway the game, lvl4+ is great for a rush, lots of people cant handle it. the price is high and because of that, you have to play careful with it when also working on defence.
rpigmenit highly depend on the enemy team their playstyle. they dont have the right defence? they're done. they do have the right defence? you better think about something else. price compared to power? trash.
creepercreeper? awww man! they kinda suck honestly. easy to kill, their regen ability adds nothing at all. barely anyone uses them luckily. i'd say the price is ok tho.
silverfishits literally an achievement to kill the enemy using silverfish, what else is there to say? the price is good/ a little high compared to what it does.
witchesmaybe one of my favorite mobs in the game! easy to kill with inferno pot, but a lot of people dont know! play aggressive with any mob and witches, and you win for sure! the price is great.
blazesblazes.... mixed feelings about them. as attack? love them! but the lagg it can create hurts a lot, its why i highly dislike them. maybe a bit OP when lvl5? the price compared to power seems fair to me. (for the people who love rushing blazes, pls be careful, people their games cant handle it)
slimeslvl 1-3 is fun for exp, but not the best option cuz of the high price. lvl4+ is how i win most of the post-armageddon games. price compared to power? expensive, but i think its really worth saving up for and sending together! great as it is.
giantstrash, pure trash, i hate them. price is waaayyyy too high compared to what they're capable of. you just use 1 inferno and a lvl1 dies. i will admit lvl5 in survival mode is scary, but still bad in general.

im curious to hear what you guys think about some of the mobs and how you use them! maybe i could learn from you guys :D

have a nice day y'all!

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I prefer the zombie pigman, in my opinion they're quite strong and ain't that expensive! Even tho I barely play Tower Defence.. xD

Reactions: Gregeyy

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I always first send zombies until I can upgrade to spider and upgrade my coins/second. After that I will upgrade until invisible spiders. If that’s done I will spare for al fully upgraded skeleton and most of the time send the maximum of them and the tower will be down

D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, you forgot the enderman?

That's actually my favourite mob; They can teleport to any other place and to you again, so this mean that they have the skill of attacking you and you won't see they coming D:

• Wow

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I always first send zombies until I can upgrade to spider and upgrade my coins/second. After that I will upgrade until invisible spiders. If that’s done I will spare for al fully upgraded skeleton and most of the time send the maximum of them and the tower will be down
i do the same when our defence is getting build by others, it works great!

Reactions: Gregeyy and Skqrrt

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
My favourite mob is the skeleton.
It is the best value for money really, because can own the second best goldmine and push level five ways of those without any problems really quickly!
They are also pretty demolishing if the enemy hasn't got much defence, so, if you are quick and if you are decently knowledgeable with the game's mechanics you can win easily a ton of games using them!

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I always think invisible spiders are the best! most of the time people forget to place multiple mage towers

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I always think invisible spiders are the best! most of the time people forget to place multiple mage towers
yeah its weird how people forget about them, just place a few ice/mage and you're fine! i dont like invis too much for exp farming as they might die kinda slow, but still great

I'd say my favorite's gotta be the spider, since they're pretty reliable for EXP and also are really easy to get/upgrade. You can overwhelm the other team if they're not ready for the onslaught of invis cave spiders you bring onto them (well, usually they just get obliterated by a few mage towers :p ... But still, pretty useful)

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I'd say my favorite's gotta be the spider, since they're pretty reliable for EXP and also are really easy to get/upgrade. You can overwhelm the other team if they're not ready for the onslaught of invis cave spiders you bring onto them (well, usually they just get obliterated by a few mage towers :p ... But still, pretty useful)
sure mage kills them easily, but many people still forget about it :D invis is sneaky when the people doesnt pay attention and its why i love it :3

Haunted

Apr 25, 2020
Spiders are the best mob IMO since it is a great xp farmer and requires quite a lot of resources to deal with (mage towers early game is expensive and most teams I see builds only 1 and adds more only when its needed)

Even if the enemy team placed enough mages to combat lvl 5 cave spiders I just keep sending them into the late game and save up for blazes which is also one of my favorite mobs since they are very strong upgraded and can easily shrug off even lvl 4 explosive archers

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom