Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MookyDoodle

Novice Member
May 1, 2020
Australia
m.youtube.com
what a stupid thread it doesnt even say community members, some of my friends are the best things about this server, one is an ex mod, one a sr mod, some are ex helpers, some arent staff. The people that make this server worth playing on in the first place.
well
i can't add everything
and I don't know everything
or remember everything

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
and blockband?

I don't like the duration of egg wars games because you need to wait for ages before you get full diamond and if you get knocked in the void you have to start over again. And you also have a very high chance of winning a duel if you have a better armour set than your opponent.
You are playing Eggwars wrong dear Friend :D
Most of my game take 3-5 minutes
And take longer if it’s tryhard v tryhard
But well, worst thing in Cube is player who hitbox imo, hard to prove but still ruin your game

MookyDoodle

Novice Member
May 1, 2020
Australia
m.youtube.com
sorry I'm replying late
when I first saw this I looked at the thread
and the community was an option
what a stupid thread it doesnt even say community members, some of my friends are the best things about this server, one is an ex mod, one a sr mod, some are ex helpers, some arent staff. The people that make this server worth playing on in the first place.
Also this is the worst thing on cubecraft thread

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I think that ranks are kind of unfair because of the advantage it gives (no cosmetics, that´s absurd :p).

Examples: Ranks in any game, choose the store things, over other players, if all people vote or at least is RANDOM, no every time Normal, it will have more diversity.

10 friends aren´t enough for some people, they need to delete others in order to friend another.

The /report command should be for all, obviously advertising of the punishments of using it incorrectly, like other bad conducts in this great server.

I hate hackers too, some are just content creators in search of cloud lol, but it loses the point of the game, have fun and win fairly.

I also will like levels mean more, because, I don´t see a pairing system with players at your level and is kinda unfair to others that are just casuals (also bully isn´t good, they write xd).

Sorry if my comment is a bit too long, Have a nice day!.

• Love
Reactions: MookyDoodle

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hackers, I guess. Though nothing as satisfying as hunting them down.

And it's not on the list, but I'd say the featured game as well. I just don't like it at all. Don't care for the majority of the games and then when there is a fun one it's for such a small time period - which you sometimes completely miss out on too.
I think they made featured games since if they put all the games in the lobby, it would be too spread out, and too few players on each game. This way, it forces more people in one game, which can be both bad and good.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think they made featured games since if they put all the games in the lobby, it would be too spread out, and too few players on each game. This way, it forces more people in one game, which can be both bad and good.
Hi, please don’t necropost, posting on threads inactive for more than 3 weeks, they’re not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom