Edit: why did the poll not post -_-

also I made one for the favourite one:

Last edited:
Reactions: FiredMercury21

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Hackers, I guess. Though nothing as satisfying as hunting them down.

And it's not on the list, but I'd say the featured game as well. I just don't like it at all. Don't care for the majority of the games and then when there is a fun one it's for such a small time period - which you sometimes completely miss out on too.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I mean I personally dislike playing random team games and Blockwars, but that's not to say that it's bad, a lot of work was put behind it that I appreciate, it's just not for me. So I would have to vote hackers (as many people have)

MookyDoodle

Novice Member
May 1, 2020
Australia
m.youtube.com
Hackers, I guess. Though nothing as satisfying as hunting them down.

And it's not on the list, but I'd say the featured game as well. I just don't like it at all. Don't care for the majority of the games and then when there is a fun one it's for such a small time period - which you sometimes completely miss out on too.
i can add featured games, I only play bedrock so I don't remember all the java things

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
After the stuff I've seen, for me it's the community and the content within it although there are a few other things that probably wouldn't be far behind.

And no, I'm not just talking about toxic people in game. I'm talking about the truly unpleasant people who do things so serious that they get punishments like network bans, Discord T&S bans etc. Some of it literally just makes me want to puke it's so disgusting, especially the fact that the people sharing such content know it's being shared with children as young as 13 and possibly even younger.

A close second would probably be the forums community. It's just really toxic imo, and in an unpleasant way unlike the server itself. Good suggestions are constantly denied because they aren't "necessary" which is a ridiculous excuse, the amount of people just posting "i agree" or "add poll" is insane. CCG memes is half just memes made purely for the sake of bullying and mocking others. It used to be a great friendly place that actually mattered, but now it doesn't really server much purpose other than the occasional suggestion which gets seen by chance and implemented.

Smoothlyy

Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2019
USA
After the stuff I've seen, for me it's the community and the content within it although there are a few other things that probably wouldn't be far behind.

And no, I'm not just talking about toxic people in game. I'm talking about the truly unpleasant people who do things so serious that they get punishments like network bans, Discord T&S bans etc. Some of it literally just makes me want to puke it's so disgusting, especially the fact that the people sharing such content know it's being shared with children as young as 13 and possibly even younger.

A close second would probably be the forums community. It's just really toxic imo, and in an unpleasant way unlike the server itself. Good suggestions are constantly denied because they aren't "necessary" which is a ridiculous excuse, the amount of people just posting "i agree" or "add poll" is insane. CCG memes is half just memes made purely for the sake of bullying and mocking others. It used to be a great friendly place that actually mattered, but now it doesn't really server much purpose other than the occasional suggestion which gets seen by chance and implemented.

I will disagree with your sentences on the CCG memes thread. The thread is purely for jokes and satire. The thread shouldn’t be taken seriously and if someone does then they should not use the forums at all. The thread is the best thing on the forums right now and makes me laugh. If you hate the thread so much stop reading it. You shouldn’t be taking offense to such a thread.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
what a stupid thread it doesnt even say community members, some of my friends are the best things about this server, one is an ex mod, one a sr mod, some are ex helpers, some arent staff. The people that make this server worth playing on in the first place.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
hmmm
Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 8.54.18 AM.png

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Worst thing is that they got rid of Bingo, someone lmk when it comes back thanks
and blockband?

I don't like the duration of egg wars games because you need to wait for ages before you get full diamond and if you get knocked in the void you have to start over again. And you also have a very high chance of winning a duel if you have a better armour set than your opponent.

Skyblock is boring you have to work for hours and don't even get for example some points as reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom