WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
What is the best recourse pack for 1.9?
What I want in the packs is:
1: Looks cool. lol
2: Has reduced fire.
3: Attack indicator, on when the weapon is recharged.
4: Easy to download.

Any suggestions anyone?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I really enjoy a 1.8 texture pack by acidic blitzz, but it is 1.8. Its called the acidic blitz short sword dark blue edit (or something close to that). The inventory crafting is in the wrong spot and it doesn't have an attack indicator. But it looks cool, has reduced fire, and its easy to download. :P

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I really enjoy a 1.8 texture pack by acidic blitzz, but it is 1.8. Its called the acidic blitz short sword dark blue edit (or something close to that). The inventory crafting is in the wrong spot and it doesn't have an attack indicator. But it looks cool, has reduced fire, and its easy to download. :p
I also need a 1.8 recourse/texture pack, so thanks! It does not need an attack indicator on 1.8.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I really enjoy a 1.8 texture pack by acidic blitzz, but it is 1.8. Its called the acidic blitz short sword dark blue edit (or something close to that). The inventory crafting is in the wrong spot and it doesn't have an attack indicator. But it looks cool, has reduced fire, and its easy to download. :p
I recommend the Christmas edit :p

Reactions: TheBrownster

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I like Soartex Fanver not because it helps me on pvp or anything but just because it looks smooth and clean. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom